The unofficial GUN talk thread

smelt240

Sold the Armalite AR10 last night, got a 17 rds thru it Raging Bull .454 Casull stainless in the box in partial trade.  Anybody in need of a hand cannon?  He Paid $850 for it 2 weeks ago, Id take $625, plus it comes with the final 3 rounds from the box of 20.  Big Boom!  If not, were going walking around the Ancient Ones show with it.   Maybe Ill trade it for something there..  somebody must not like their hands and wrists???

Vegasjetta

Recently, the wife said it was ok to get some guns. Bad move on her part, I usually overdo everything (why are there 15 mopeds in my house?)

A few of you were with me when I bought my Remington 870, but not when I bought the others. 

Here's pics of the family now...

S&W M&P .40, Glock 17 Gen4, Remington 870 12 gauge, and a Ruger knockoff, the IO Inc. Hellcat .380:

IMG_3642_zps9ef07993.jpg

IMG_6404_zps3220c64d.jpeg

IMG_6875_zps9849551f.jpeg

IMG_0127_zps882a2757.jpeg

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Isn't it great having a significant other who supports you in your gun buying decisions?! Lol. I have gone on a spree of my own lately.

Nate

Founding Father
My Windham got a different optic setup this morning. My 10.5" SBR, and 7.5" pistol have the Aimpoint micro's on them now. And my 14" Windham now has a Leupold VXR Patrol in a Larue mount. Also new VTAC sling, and Magpul fixed carbine

Last edited by a moderator:

smelt240

Just so everyone knows, the Ancient Ones show is this weekend, at the Augusta armory.  Not a typical gun show, a lot of cool stuff going on there.   There are usually a lot of things you wont see anywhere else.  Im going to go walk around with a few interesting toys, and see what they turn into...

inski

match today.  then the ancient one. then maybe a new S&W shield will take up residence in my pocket.  we'll see.

Jamey

So a room full of expensive guns and they have no security? Sounds like a great idea , least they got all guns back

smelt240

I just talked to my uncle who had a table there, I guess there was a security detail riding by once an hour???  The guns were recovered at the scene, but the perps got away with some computer and security items.  Last he knew, nobody had been caught.  I really cant believe that they werent allowed 24/7 security in there.  Theives are getting brave though, we just recovered one of our Maine DOT 1 ton service trucks in Medford Mass, stolen from Portland, drove straight there and dumped, didnt even take anything. Ask me again why i like having guns...

smelt240

OK so now Im mad. I heard last night that whoever broke in there decided to kill the Dogs and puppies that were in the back corner. Someone had a kennel with 3 pups in it, plus the mother.

inski

Glock 34 gen3.

Runs fantastic.

several mags (7-ish)

extended mag release

extended slide release

glock adjustable rear sight

ghost trigger 3.5lbs

paddle holster

original box

540 or trade for S&W M&P Pro. (not the C.O.R.E. version)

Back