The unofficial GUN talk thread

inski

We'll have to do Battle of the Bulge this winter at Scarborough. I figured out my 303 issue with the bullets going sideways. That PPU Privi cheap ammo is too small. Bullet diameter is suppose to be .311" Not .308" like the Privi-PPU crap. The Sellier-Bellot is the correct size.

Craig looks sexy with that Brit!

Ty Ty

PPU ammo sucks nutts. My .380 won't even cycle with that crap.

I would need to pick up some strippers if I needed to shoot the Enfield with any amount of speed.

Craig leans back a bit, but his standing accuracy isn't too shabby...until you put a handgun in his hands, then nowhere is safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Craig leans back a bit, but his standing accuracy isn't too shabby...until you put a handgun in his hands, then nowhere is safe.

He's still probably better than I was at the Mainely shooting day we had
default_smile.png

inski

I'm now accepting brass donations for 30-06, 303british, 9mm Luger(9x19), 9mmMakorov (9x18), 30-30, and 8mm Mauser.

If you have brass and its not chewed up or full of dirt I'd greatly appreciate it.

Nate

Founding Father
I can start saving you some 9x19. I shoot weekly. Maybe we can work a rewards program that returns a box of reloads every once in a while. Haha

Nate

Founding Father
So I treated myself to a new Crimson Trace laserguard for my carry gun. CT right now has a $50 mail in rebate promotion going on. After rebate and free shipping from Optic Planet, it was only $129.

2011-05-31104944.jpg

Nate

Founding Father
Yep. Made in the good ole usa.. And the same company Matt. Crimson Trace.

Eric

I'm not a member at any shooting range . But I no some sand pits. I've been saving a pumpkin . It's frozen I can't Waite to shoot it lol.

Nate

Founding Father
Ooooo. Fun. Lets do it!

Little teaser. I should be picking up something new and black on friday. That's all I'm saying.

Eric

I just cleaned my xD 9mm yesterday . It has a few mods like a internal laser and some night sights. It's Bi-Tone silver top black grip. For shits and giggles I bought a 32 round clip for it hahah.

Nate

Founding Father
I love extended mags. Have two 33 rounders for my glock 9mm, one 22 rounder for my glock 40, and I don't have any yet, but I've been told they just started making 26 rounders for the the glock 45. I need to get some of those. 26 rounds of 45acp sounds scary.

Eric

that's awesome I didn't no you had that many hand guns. Yeah a large clip on a 45 would be crazy hang on lol.

bigd003

I have a pit we can shoot at in wiscasset. My buddies and I collectively have an ak47, sks, ar15, 12ga, 16ga, .22's, other rifles, XD9, Beretta 9000s .40cal, bunch of clips n rounds, one 90 round drum, sand piles to blast and plenty of range to get close up and blast on stuff, or get back for beer cap plinking with the scope.

With a little interest we may be able to coax a crazy uncle out with a barret BMG. Yea you know. Anyone with a subie block they wanna see bored .50 over? haha

Anyway, I'm game for going somewhere or having a shootout at my buddies. they are subie and firearm friendly.

Back