The unofficial GUN talk thread

Jamey

I miss my ar
default_frown.gif

inski

I was hoping someone has a few pieces of brass they'd sell. Or knew who had ammo at this time.  Not going to Old Town for $15 wolf.
default_frown.gif

A few hundred brass would be good right now.  I can reload a few if I can get some brass.

Gretsch308

These happened today. ..

Armordillo Concealment for my G26.

G-Code INCOG fit Glock 26/27, 19/23.
Bought all the pieces parts to make my own. Got enough kydex for the 26 and 17 just need to find some dense neoprene foam and clamps. Both of those look good! How was the lead time on them?

Can I get more angles of the Armordillo?

Nate

Founding Father
Both ride extremely well. The Armordillo was a 2 month wait. But I might know where you can get one right off. (I bought two). It's a super thin and minimal design.

The INCOG is top of the line by far. As is all the G-Code gear I own. They really have nailed what they do. And working in conjunction with Travis Haley and Haley Strategic Partners will net you something that works, and works well.

i-wagon

Anyone been to top gun in Poland yet?

I'm taking dad tomorrow cuz his birthday is today. They said any gun up to .50bmg, $16 an hour

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

They have a handgun class going this afternoon, gotta get in there early

i-wagon

Top gun was pretty cool, range goes 50 ft, and at that distance dad was shooting better with the mk ii target than a hit wad with his new Windham weaponry ar. Also shot sr22, Winchester 255 and g27. Lone wolf trigger connector is going in the trash, glock did 2 round bust on dad. Pitney than that we had a blast

Jamey

Should have gone to Nate
default_smile.png
. I shot a full auto glock today I so want also full auto ak and a Mac 10 fun day of massive amounts of ammo useage

Nate

Founding Father
Lone wolf trigger connector is going in the trash, glock did 2 round bust on dad.
Don't throw it out just yet. Bring it over I can take a look. See what happens when you get cheap? Haha.

You must have it installed incorrectly or you modified it too much.

Gretsch308

Top gun was pretty cool, range goes 50 ft, and at that distance dad was shooting better with the mk ii target than a hit wad with his new Windham weaponry ar. Also shot sr22, Winchester 255 and g27. Lone wolf trigger connector is going in the trash, glock did 2 round bust on dad. Pitney than that we had a blast
Pretty sure it's 50 yards.

inski

Mucho recoil myself today.  Hope y'all had fun and were safe. Today I found that a little ole lightweight 20ga single shots produce a huge amount of kick.  38spl has virtually no kick.

FYI 45acp drivers.  Cabelas has a bunch of Herters Select 45acp.  

i-wagon

anyone need a little reloading stuff? 300 large rifle primers, 18 never fired winchester western .270 brass primed, some once fired .270 cases. most of a box of 130gr hornady(?) soft points, lee loader handloading kiit for .270, some kind of imr powder, maybe enough to load a box of shells. like to sell as a package, pm if interested

Latest posts

Back