The unofficial GUN talk thread

inski

^^PMing you^^

Anyone know anything good or bad about Lone Wolf Glock barrels?

Last edited by a moderator:

inski

If I can get that barrel and a few small pistol primers I can reload a few hundred LRN 9mm.  I need small pistol primers!!

i-wagon

I want a357 barrel for mine

Anyone see fps Russia's video on the 357 mag 1911?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Founding Father
357sig (what you can use) and 357mag are two different animals.

Inski. . What are you looking to do? Caliber conversion? Or just conventional rifling? Lonewolf Barrels are good.

Check that. .. I missed your post. Looking to get away from poly rifling. Scoop one up. Conversion barrels are harder to come by.

i-wagon

I'm aware of the difference, I'd love to find my dads old Ruger 357 mag revolver he sold, that thing was awesome. If I keep my glock I may find a 357 sig barrel for it just for something different

inski

Yeah, non-polygonal rifling.  I dont have a reason to do it until I can get primers.  I have a few hundred LRN bullets to reload and I can get more.  The lack of primers is alarming.

Also considering trading the G17 for 2 single action 357mag revolvers or a race double action revolver in .357.  It all boils down to I love shooting.  If I can't shoot 9mm then I'll shoot old school revolvers.  Right now .38/,357 is more plentiful than 9mm.  However, I will wait and see.

Bought some buckshot today for $3.99/5box.  Pretty good deal all things considered.  Before the shortages it was $5/5box.  All stocked up now. I'm thinking about Weaponcraft's shotgun class.  You never realize the versatility of a shot gun until you have a couple barrels for it.   I'm good to go for everything from rabbit partridge turkey duck goose deer bear and all predators 2 and 4 legged.

Gretsch308

I say don't sell it. You will regret it. Pick up knife throwing. I'll teach you
default_smile.png

Anyone know of somewhere to get a .22mag barrel for a Marlin. I have the .22lr barrel currently and I believe I can just swap out the barrel to accept .22mag. Maybe even .17hmr if the base is the same size. The model I have is the 915N. It's just a 22" microgroove barrel.

MuddyWRX

What are my options for fixing a cracked stock on an uncommon gun? Not sure I will be able to find a replacement for this one.

MuddyWRX

An older single shot 12ga made in brazil . Nothing special my dads gun he's had it forever. Broke the stock on a raccoon I believe. I'll pull all the tape off tomorrow to see the damage. Its been taped up my whole life, actually.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
So, not positive on the year yet, but this is somewhere around a 1952, Winchester Model 12, 12 gauge pump. I inherited this from my grandfather who passed away a couple years ago. It was just given to me today. Means a lot to have the gun to remember him by.He bought this gun brand new when he was 16, and has harvested many game animals with it throughout his life. My dad used it when he was growing up, and missed his first deer with it. And when I was 16, I shot my first wild turkey with it. This gun meant a lot to my grandfather, and he took care of it well. I plan to keep it, and continue to use it. But it won't ever go anywhere, that's for sure.

2013031795151256_zps6cab5f8c.jpg

2013031795151357_zps3533e120.jpg

Latest posts

Back