The unofficial GUN talk thread

inski

Lookin good Jason!  Hopefully the laws don't change much more so you can pass it on to your daughters.  Those are built tough!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Lookin good Jason!  Hopefully the laws don't change much more so you can pass it on to your daughters.  Those are built tough!
Thanks Chris! Yeah I hope so too. It ill definitely be passed down, either to one of my daughters, or maybe a grandchild. God that's a bad thought.

inski

XD45TACTICAL

dcc850a5-d646-4003-95dd-50fe81ce32ec_zps898d382e.jpg

Looking for more XD45Tac mags, .45 brass .38spl brass

Last edited by a moderator:

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
How tough is it finding 223/5.56 nowadays? I havnt looked in awhile, i sort of gave up and my AR has just been gathering dust
default_frown.gif

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Just heard that our government has standing orders with the ammo manufactures to buy up all available 223 rounds and similar ammo for homeland security. It`s just another way of restricting our 2nd amendment rights. They are coming thru the back door boys !

Nate

Founding Father
Pics up tomorrow morning. I have another Glock coming to the family. Finally a Gen4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Founding Father
Just snatched up a band new Glock 19 Gen4. Already did a full trigger job, night sights, Vickers extended mag release, and extended slide release.

20130326_135638_zpsc09b4ac1.jpg

Latest posts

Back