The unofficial GUN talk thread

i-wagon

Just saw a sexy looking bullpup on the cover if shotgun news, and the name escapes me ATM, but made in Israel

MuddyWRX

IMG_20130402_183520_849_zps17890eac.jpg

IMG_20130402_183539_157_zps806d147b.jpg

IWB kydex and horsehide from http://theisholsters.com/

Had one similar for a G21 that worked well for behind the back carry, can't wait to try this one. $65 shipped to my door within 3 weeks.

Nate

Founding Father
Anybody have use for some Federal Hydra-shock JHP in 45acp? I have a couple boxes at $22/box.

inski

Nate, 50rd/box? Both my sons looking for some .45 but I wont be able to see how much they can afford until this evening.

I'm in serious need of 9mm.  2 more matches and I'll have to quit competition.  Need ammo and/or brass and small pistol primers.

Nate

Founding Father
They are 20/round boxes. Hollow point defense rounds. I have some 9mm brass for you inski.

inski

I'll catch up with ya after.

Wanted:

9mm

XD .45 mags

Magpul (or equivalent) rear sight for AR

.223 and/or .223 50gr-75gr projectiles

Nate

Founding Father
Taking a 2 day concealed carry shooting class this weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday.

This is the second part of a 2 part class. Working on our draws from concealment some more, and also low light situations and using a light source. Clearing rooms, and expecting some other fun drills.

Can't wait, and I should have a bunch of once fired brass. I expect to shoot in the range of 400 rounds.

Latest posts

Back