The unofficial GUN talk thread

Jamey

U have a ammo fairy that gives u ammo ? Lol I got 150 rnds left and I refuse to use considering its so hard find 9mm , I do have abou 10k of .22 tho
default_wink.png

Nate

Founding Father
I might have in the area of 1500 rounds of 9mm.. I'll be mostly shooting frangible ammo this weekend, so I won't be breaking into that stash..

inski

Have fun Nate!

I wish the cash fairy would visit me.  Still trying to recover from college tuition bills.
default_frown.gif

There is some ammo up around Bangor area but they are gouging the crap out of popular guns because nobody can find them.  Down here there are plenty of guns, but no ammo.  I have stopped competing for now.  Price and availability isn't what it used to be.  I was planning on adding cowboy action shooting (along with action pistol and 3 gun) to my routine this summer but I can't now.  Sucks, because I just got some top notch training.  Wish I could start building the skillz.

Me and Nick were going to do weaponcraft's shotgun class but at this time I've got to pass on it.

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Hey guys, the father-in-lawn and I are NRA Certified Instructors. We will begin instructing individuals  After the first of May, Classes arnt posted yet. Non shooting course good for ME and FL permits is $55 per student, shooting course for $85. We will be offering a 30+ state course in a few months for $175. Courses will include regulated materials, range time (if course applicable), application for permit, and quality training =p

Classes will be conducted in Levant, Me 25-30min from Bangor and Newport and Orono. Range is out side just off the classroom so no traveling needed. Firearms, targets and Ammo provided by instructors. If you bring your own it will need to be inspected and only shot after completion of the course also kept in your vehicle.

any questions please contact one of us!

Matthew: (207) 710-9464    or Email: [email protected]

Claude: (207) 299-4825  or Email: [email protected]

i-wagon

Hey guys, the father-in-lawn and I are NRA Certified Instructors. We will begin instructing individuals  After the first of May, Classes arnt posted yet. Non shooting course good for ME and FL permits is $55 per student, shooting course for $85. We will be offering a 30+ state course in a few months for $175. Courses will include regulated materials, range time (if course applicable), application for permit, and quality training =p

Classes will be conducted in Levant, Me 25-30min from Bangor and Newport and Orono. Range is out side just off the classroom so no traveling needed. Firearms, targets and Ammo provided by instructors. If you bring your own it will need to be inspected and only shot after completion of the course also kept in your vehicle.

any questions please contact one of us!

Matthew: (207) 710-9464    or Email: [email protected]

Claude: (207) 299-4825  or Email: [email protected]
i might be sending some people your way, few guys at work are trying to get carry permits and are only lacking the training part

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Picked up a Glock 19. And grabbed his last 50rd box of 9mm ammo too. Prices are fucked. And no one has any 9mm ammo either. He has a bunch of 25rd boxes, but they are $32 a box! And that's with very little mark up.

Nate

Founding Father
25 round boxes at $32 means it was most likely hollow point ammo made for defense.

Oh and congrats on the Glock 19. You'll love it. Let me know when you want to have it worked on.

Latest posts

Back