the unofficial job listing thread

i-wagon

Nate said he'd sticky this later, seems like a good idea. Everybody's got to know somebody looking for a job, or mayybe a different job. Know of something? Post it!

City of auburn public works will be hiring for one full time position some time in the next month or so. Position will be either for an equipment operator or recycling technician. Both jobs require class B cdl. After a 6 month probation period there are plenty of benefits available. Apply at 296 gracelawn rd auburn maine, and don't say I sent you

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Looking for a Job in the Damariscotta area

I can fix cars, boats, houses, computers. Do landscaping, office work, if I don't know how I can learn really quick. I have a class B CDL... So ya.

Matt

vip in scarborough will need an auto tech coming up soon....im leaving them for prime toyota...if anyone wants to work for an DONKEY backwards company.....well there you go!!!

Stein

Stein
Smart but weak highschool grad needs summer work anywhere around the greater Portland area! Mid July to late August or early September. I'm great with computers if that helps any.

By weak, I don't mean that I can't do manual labor... I just don't like sanding
default_wink.png

inski

Evergreen is looking for a auto technician again. Evergreen is looking for a sales consultant. Evergreen is looking for an F&I manager

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
A job found me today... Interview of sorts tomorrow. I may be able to bump myself off this list.

i-wagon

When I started it I meant for people to post jod openings the knew, but having people post their skills is good too

02 WRX Chris

Napa is Westbrook is looking for some counter sales people!

i-wagon

Auburn public works is more than likely going to be in need of a " highway supervisor" since one of ours gave his notice today. They've also been looking for a dispatching supervisor for a while

RallyGirl

If anyone knows of anything in the Damariscotta or Augusta, or even Rockland areas let me know. I'm moving back out to Jefferson in a couple of weeks and want to have a job lined up first

inski

Evergreen Subaru is looking for a parts counter person. Must have similar counter experience with Napa, Car Quest, or other dealer. It wont pay very much but you get to endure my daily torments and verbal abuse.
default_cool.png

Vegasjetta

Anyone in the Portland area looking for work? I am the driving trainer for the area and we need drivers at the South Portland store. No experience needed, but must have reliable car and clean driving record.

PM me on here for more info!

i-wagon

Bump from the dead. Auburn public works is looking for a second shift pm mechanic. Pretty much change oil and grease trucks and heavy equipment. They want someone with either schooling or experience. Minimum class b cdl. Starting party is around 14. Seasonal overtime. Wicked good bennies. Fmi call 3336670 and press 0 for the secretary

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
I'm not expecting anything at all, but does anyone know of anything in the Bangor/Orono area? I've got retail experience, LOTS of outdoor experience, and I know my way around a vehicle, more or less 

Latest posts

Back