the unofficial job listing thread

KamB

Kam Berry
Anybody know of auto jobs around southern Maine? I'm a bicycle mechanic right now, but do all my own automotive. motor swap into my car, tranny in my truck, clutch in my other truck plus all the small wear and tear items. Know my way around subarus and mopar especially, and do work for people on their cars when I'm not at the bike shop. I know this isn't a skills/looking for job thread but if someone's here to post I'm hoping they will see this! Bike shop doesn't give me enough hours in the winter.

Rmayo

Sears is almost always looking for people to start as tire guys if you're interested.. Just apply online

i-wagon

Going to be an equipment operator opening at auburn public works. Plow snow, drive truck, run loader and skid steer. Class b cdl (they'll help you get it) starting around $11 bennies after 6 month probation period, seasonal overtime

Last edited by a moderator:

Zach

Anyone know of any jobs around Augusta, Lewiston/ Auburn area? I'v tried a few dealerships for the Recon position. Pretty much anything other then fast food and a call center.

dsmith

If anyone knows some "entry level" welding positions that pay better than 11$/hr in the portland area let me know. 

smelt240

I know a guy looking to hire a somewhat skilled logger in the Readfield area.  He does a lot of firewood.  Pretty good guy from what I know of him, probably the easiest-going logger Ive ever met. Not sure how much he pays, Im sure experience will play a big part in that.

i-wagon

Beginning of July Auburn public works will be looking for a few equipment operators/truck drivers, can help train for cdl

Latest posts

Back