There is no way to properly explain what happened here. . ...

TheNailman

Warcock
P6050001.jpg

TheNailman

Warcock
um.. .yea. that's my kitchen floor. ..and lemme tell ya, im way too drunk to clean that up tonight

08Impreza

I would look at it this way. That could be your beer laying all over the floor instead of just a bunch of pens. And man that would be so much worse.

Redline

ha ha... SNL skit:

Connary: "I'll take the penis mightier for 500!"

Trebek: "That's the PEN is Mightier"

Connary: "Yes, but does it work? Will it mighty my penis?"

saabaru

ha ha... SNL skit:

Connary: "I'll take the penis mightier for 500!"

Trebek: "That's the PEN is Mightier"

Connary: "Yes, but does it work? Will it mighty my penis?"
:laughing4: Suck it Trebeck. I'll take Titties for 200.

Jimbo

"I don't know the answer, but your mother's a whore."

"I'll take 'Anal Bum Cover' for $200, Trebek."

"That's 'An Album Cover'."

Jimbo

Back on track for a sec...

I think it's funny that not only did you knock over a metric assload of pens, but you thought in your drunken haze: "Man, I need a picture of that to show the guys online."

Priceless. How's the head this morning? Feel free to respond when you wake up.

TheNailman

Warcock
ok. ..it's 3 mins shy of 11am. ..i just woke up. .and its friday. so i guess i'm doing ok in the grand scheme of things.

now i'm going back to bed.

questions pertaining to the origin of these pens will be addressed before i go to work tonight

and thanks guys for making me laugh with the penis mightier. now i gotta get the image of sean connery outta my head before i go to sleep or my dreams are gonna be all 007 asskicking. ones

i'm also thinking of legally changing my name to Turd Furguson

TheNailman

Warcock
ok. ..so what happened

pilots are duchebacgs for the most part (sorry present company)

they have their logbook that they always write stuff in...

eg

1. seat back is lumpy

2. we hit a balloon or a bird or something.. .

3. radio isn't loud enough

etc. .

usually its bullshit, or stuff of very little importance. if something is important,

THEY FIND A MECHANIC....

so after they get done writing up that their footwarmers aren't warm enough and their toes got chilly, they leave their pen that they stole from a random hotel the night before in the cockpit pen holder. sooo. .. i do my part to knock down the amount of frivelous writeups, and allieviate them of their excess pens. ...yoinks!

long story short. . .that's about 6mo of pens. . .they were starting to draw attention at work, and i didnt want them to fall out of my locker.. ..like this.

so my roomie was having band practice, and when they get a couple beers in them they get a little grab-assy. .. so one thing led to another, one threw a pen at another, the the other guy throws the box back at him. . .and much laughing was had by all.

the end.

240sx gt-s

That is awesome. Hahaha. These are the threads that make STM special.

that's a pretty sweet collection of pens.

P.S.

Connery - "Let's try "The Rapists" for $20"

Trebek - "How about "Show and Tell" for $600? I'll just show you an object, and you'll tell me what it is, okay?"

Latest posts

Back