This is why a subaru is a subaru! I was so proud.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Yeah, I posted this in one of my huge OCD info threads somewhere. Still a great video and good for the people who haven't seen it.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
to add to this, here is a wreck vid of why transverse sucks forever.

for me it was learning the negative first, before finding a sube.

[video=youtube;V7mLxHBPY_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7mLxHBPY_s

a subaru even wrecks differently, crumple zones like an older heavy american.

this thread reminded me of a recent incident being behind a VW jetta.. the car buried its wheels on one side taking the turn.. and I was behind it with 2 dozen eggs balancing in a box. A completely different world. Knowing ricer syndrome the way I do.. I bet the kids thought they were going fast,and succeeding at something. Idiots, capital "I"

default_idk.gif

It is not even passion for the brand name from me.. (I witnessed more thanone death trucking.. just everyday peoplein thier junk ricer mobiles...) it is passion of the facts. if they get the pansy self destructor EJ engine out of history (like citroen already did in the 60s with a flunking 5 main bearing four banger boxer) I would gladly get a newer subaru than a 1987.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
if they get the pansy self destructor EJ engine out of history (like citroen already did in the 60s with a flunking 5 main bearing four banger boxer) I would gladly get a newer subaru than a 1987.
default_tongue.png
LOOK dude, talk crap all you want, try to convince people there is such thing as nuclear fault lines and that there's one in Orono, but give the EJ engines a break! go buy one!! See how they work!! I'm sick of your crap on here. Telling new users that their EJ engine sucks. It's getting old.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
LOOK dude, talk crap all you want, try to convince people there is such thing as nuclear fault lines and that there's one in Orono, but give the EJ engines a break! go buy one!! See how they work!! I'm sick of your crap on here. Telling new users that their EJ engine sucks. It's getting old.
But the EA82 is GODS GIFTS to scoobadoo motoring and since they stopped choosing it in there cars we had great recession in the US. Housing bubble pop was because of the EJ engines. EJ22 that typically goes for 300k+ miles and you can get another for a 6 pack and some deer meat? Junk. EJ25 Junk. EA82 ONLY MOTOR GOOD EVER. /sarcasm

diabloadsit

to add to this, here is a wreck vid of why transverse sucks forever.
for me it was learning the negative first, before finding a sube.

[video=youtube;V7mLxHBPY_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7mLxHBPY_s

a subaru even wrecks differently, crumple zones like an older heavy american.

this thread reminded me of a recent incident being behind a VW jetta.. the car buried its wheels on one side taking the turn.. and I was behind it with 2 dozen eggs balancing in a box. A completely different world. Knowing ricer syndrome the way I do.. I bet the kids thought they were going fast,and succeeding at something. Idiots, capital "I"

default_wink.png

It is not even passion for the brand name from me.. (I witnessed more thanone death trucking.. just everyday peoplein thier junk ricer mobiles...) it is passion of the facts. if they get the pansy self destructor EJ engine out of history (like citroen already did in the 60s with a flunking 5 main bearing four banger boxer) I would gladly get a newer subaru than a 1987.
default_wink.png
Dude, if you hate the boxer motors so much how about you go buy a diffrent car. Yes every manufactor has there faults but you cannt call every EJ made today garbage. Most motors you here about going now adays goes because people mod them past there threshhold.

My car has 60k miles on it and I needs a new shortblock right now. I in no way blame subaru at all. I pushed the envolope on my car with all the modding and couple of years down the road it decides to bite me. That is my fault. To tell the truth I am surpised this didn't happen sooner.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Oh dear god, I didn't even see boxer's newest post, which he will never reply to. I'm not even gonna touch it, I just hope no one really listens to his complete nonsense and lack of Knowledge about Subarus in general.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It's really worthless trying to get anything into boxer's head. It's like it has some sort of shield against common sense. He has never even owned an EJ engine.

diabloadsit

LOL, some people are immune to reason. They go around thinking there way is the best way. Even if they are proved wrong. Me, I think my way is the best way then when I am showed something that is better then I adept.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I know that my way is very rarely the best way, but if it works, great! haha

Latest posts

Back