This place is dead

Ty Ty

Rawr!

IMG_0649.jpg

Tyler

STM is only as "dead" as WE make it.

Bad blood? well get over it an move on. the whiners and snipers tend to weed themselves out over time. wht's left is ppl who care about subies and ask for help with questions and projects...which is the good part of this forum.

The best way to keep STM going and growing is to be self-policing. In other words, if you get riled up about something on here, maybe it's best to think twice (or thrice) before you press the "post" button.

That would cut down the bad blood quotient by a factor of 10 at least.
+1 on that.

p.s. I have no bad blood, I was just saying I think that's why some have moved on.

smosh

STM is only as "dead" as WE make it.

Bad blood? well get over it an move on. the whiners and snipers tend to weed themselves out over time. wht's left is ppl who care about subies and ask for help with questions and projects...which is the good part of this forum.
what bad blood was there? Occasionally I'd see some cryptic reference...but what could possibly be bad enough to drive people away? They're just cars...

Rightseat

nice smiley-fest...obviously a slow nite at Rancho Robbo...har, I guess things get pretty lonely, livin on an island an all!

ReZPunK

well, when your job is delivering beer to a summer resort town, you have plenty of down time in the winter to persue other adventures..and browse forums 100x a day.

man im bored.

mikebike357

It's just kinda slow... the holidays... cold weather... etc. I've been busy with work, family, holiday travels that forum time has been pretty limited.

Is everyone coming out for the Feb BS&Beer? Have to get out to show off those winter rigs! :eek:ccasion14:

mikebike357

Bucks? I have to check and see what the opening date is for the new Sebago Brewing in SoPo too. I'll definitely have to do some recon to check it out.

Latest posts

Back