This place is dead

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
my internet connection has been so crappy for the past few weeks.....I cant even load STM half the time.

Tyler

Unfortunately, that is the problem :tard: I won't lie, I'm there too, but I still check out STM everytime I can! I never really posted much anyway, so you probably wouldn't even notice a difference :drunken_smilie:

Lawdawg

i was thinking the same thing so hows the new car been for ya :hello:
I love the new car, especially on days like today. Only issue so far is same one I had with the 05, rear struts are junk and starting to hang up--clunking soon to follow....

Yup, I joined the "other" forum yesterday after I spotted reference on NESIC and recognized all the names over there. My first thought was what happened with open wheel racing in the states... :bunny:

Eh, whadyagonnado.

Maybe a southern meet? At Ruski's ?:laughing1:

inski

ah, every winter one place or another gets quiet. Just got to post whats up yourself. I know Spin is still doing mods to his car, or trying to get stuff. My car has remained the same since I un-modified TQs old white thing, except I recently got a skid plate for cheap. Nice to have item. Its home made but heh, its a skid plate. As long as it keeps the rocks out they're nice.

saabaru

Very quiet.. It is too bad, cause I like the small community forum feel... Aw well, I wil still post dumb things up..

Ty Ty

I broke the hood release handle off the Jeep today... :angry4:

That prompted me to break about 5 plastic trim pieces to get at the cable, cut the plastic covering off, and attach a vice grip onto the cable. Problem solved.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I got hitched and started looking for a place to install a lift..

other than that, just crankin out shoes and banning spammers.

sorry guys I feel like we have failed you.

Pedro-out

inski

I broke the hood release handle off the Jeep today... :angry4:

That prompted me to break about 5 plastic trim pieces to get at the cable, cut the plastic covering off, and attach a vice grip onto the cable. Problem solved.
HAHA Right now I'm picturing a Tazmanian Plastic Bustin Vise Grip Master Ty
default_smile.png
V-grip cure many things!

Tyler

:crybaby2: i want the old crew to come back to were it all started :help:
+1 :sad5: None of you mods have failed us ... There was just some bad blood on this forum and it was taken advantage of ... that's all.

Mighty Subie

+1 :sad5: None of you mods have failed us ... There was just some bad blood on this forum and it was taken advantage of ... that's all.

Pedro fails me all the time.. I mean... some of the time. Wait, maybe never. I don't believe I've ever had him be in a situation where he could fail me! lol

Also, I think I missed ALL of the whole bad blood thing. I haven't been on much in the past year due to working with all the crazies (literal crazies, I work in the mental health field) and working all 3 shifts each week doesn't help.

Rightseat

STM is only as "dead" as WE make it.

Bad blood? well get over it an move on. the whiners and snipers tend to weed themselves out over time. wht's left is ppl who care about subies and ask for help with questions and projects...which is the good part of this forum.

The best way to keep STM going and growing is to be self-policing. In other words, if you get riled up about something on here, maybe it's best to think twice (or thrice) before you press the "post" button.

That would cut down the bad blood quotient by a factor of 10 at least.

Latest posts

Back