Union Fairgrounds Rallycross

-=Lobstah=-

If the cards lay right, i'll be there with the Brighton... the oldest one
default_smile.png

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
I've never run before....I've seen this one run like three times though..I'm going to try and make it with the 92 wagon!

internalcombust

If anyone would like a warm place to stay and clean up over the weekend, my house is less than 30 miles from union. Hiedi and I will be there and welcome any forum members to join us back at our house for the night or nights. We should have plenty of room if people bring sleeping bags. Just send me a PM if interested. :wave:

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Why did you have to change the weekend.. 3rd weekend always was great!!! I was going to invite some fellers from Nova Scotia down for this event, but no point now that i can't make it.. Geeeeezz

ReZPunK

yeah i second that motion for a bad weekend change. 3rd week was always perfect.

ah well...

hey when does that BAC rallycross series begin?

Rightseat

Kat I can not make it. the 12-mile commute is TOO FAR fo me. my car will get dirty. my friends will be watching if I screw up. it might be raining or even sleeting. if the sun comes out that stuff is carcinogenic ya know. actual cows have pooped in that field. course is too smooth. there is still mud crusted under my car from last year, yada yada.

waaah waaah waaah, etc :tard: :whip2:

be there or be square. :thumbsup:

ReZPunK

hehe im not afraid to beat on the old wagon....hehe everyone knows that...i have an important cultural program at which i will be performing,

you know....Baldaccis plan of indians supporting themselves by weaving baskets.....

that kind of stuff.

gots to pay the bills.

Lawdawg

OK, I am thinking about entering this. What do I need? A helmet I presume? Where can I get one pronto? Might as well be a peltor. Does Tim O sell these? How do I size my melon?

Jimbo

They have loaners for peeps just like you to use at the event. Before your run you grab a loaner, put it on the old thinker, make your run, then put the loaner back on the loaner table for the next person. They have different sizes, too. You shouldn't have to buy one is what I'm driving at.

akinaspeedstar

motorcycle shops are the easiest and maybe even cheepest way to go. open face start at around 70 and full for abou 110

reynolds has a good selection, moto milano. or what you do it try the helmet on there and then go buy it online.

Rightseat

Dawg, whaat is your hat size? I have a spare Bell Mag 4 size XL that fits hat size 7 1/2 or beega.

Will make a point of bringing same to event.

ditch_bound

Im trying to fill out the pre registration form and I don't know what class I am in. Could someone help me?

'My car and what I have-

04 Subaru STI

Perrin rear sway

China TBE

Exedy clutch

Reflash by Trainable

Thank you for your help.

Lawdawg

Dawg, whaat is your hat size? I have a spare Bell Mag 4 size XL that fits hat size 7 1/2 or beega.

Will make a point of bringing same to event.
I am probably a large or an extra large. Yeah, if you could bring it that would be great.

Thanks much.

Latest posts

Back