Union Rallyx '06

ReZPunK

see BD5 is a road course guy first.

everything else second..when he gets that car sorted for Club racing it will be a damn fine rig.

he is off my list for now
default_wink.png

R

redlinerally

Don't get your panties in a twist... I'm not home yet... I will post them asap. (I think I got a shot of you...) I know I at least have your "launch" clip.

bd5

of course, i was joking... :-*

hmmm... when are we going to get some inflection-smileys around here?

HR radness

His royal radness
Marvel, are you delurking? I thought you liked to just "watch"...

tee hee

seriously tho, that rocks that you brought your rex out to play in the dirt. Most suby owners would cringe at bringing their ride offroad much less race in the mud

You are officially a DIRTY girl!!!! >
default_wink.png
>
default_smile.png
>
default_biggrin.png

Rob, it was awesome, watching somebody spank your car without blowing it up is always sweet.

ReZPunK

especially having never driven an AWD competitively!

its all about knowing how hard to drive and yet preserve the car.

i dont think there was ever one moment where i felt like i was out of control and putting the car in jeopardy.

with more seat time in an AWD i could really get used to it hehe

katnip

the car is black. I swear
I let Al take my car in the afternoon, he almost sets FDT. Scott takes it out and beats Al. This is getting embarassing.

Rad you should have taken it for a spin to see if you can beat me with a real car ;D
default_wink.png
j/k

kat

R

redlinerally

Okay, so Pedro asked me to post this picture that proves he was there... >
default_wink.png

DSCF2510.jpg

ralli

A solid 3rd in my friend's 325 IX.. and he cleaned my clock (because he was clean lol) finishing 1st in SA... but then again it was my first time in AWD at autocross and my first time really driving that car. Wow that car is a ton of fun!

R

redlinerally

but then again it was my first time in AWD at autocross and my first time really driving that car.
Antonio... were we at different events on Saturday? I was at a Rally Cross...
default_smile.png

ralli

but then again it was my first time in AWD at autocross and my first time really driving that car.
Antonio... were we at different events on Saturday? I was at a Rally Cross...
default_smile.png
LOL :-[ oops.. yeah the rallyx.. too many motorsports events that weekend. I was at the autocross on Sunday.. and my team either finished 2nd or 3rd at that :)

HR radness

His royal radness
wow, quite the battle over 8th, 9th and 10th!!

Kathy Moody 58 Subaru Impreza RS PA 8 1 385.697 54.582 52.678 (1) 53.705 (1) 56.228 56.066 55.415 57.023

Ryan onnary 27 wrx SA 9 6 385.880 53.394 53.268 52.618 54.047 53.903 54.777 63.873 (3)

Michael Rademacher 131 subaru legacy PA 10 2 387.512 55.035 54.276 (1) 54.618 (2) 54.586 55.479 (1) 55.011 (1) 58.507 (2)

The cones literally JUMPED out in front of me

Latest posts

Back