urabusturbos's for sale thread

urabusturbo

I have a bunch of stuff I would like to sell to clean up my place and fund future upgrades.

2 doors coupe style- 75 a piece obo

hood scoop/ RS vents- 30

brand new bumper beam bought at Evergreen last year-100

004-2.jpg

wrx shift linkage- 60

003-2.jpg

4 15 inch turbo legacy 5 spoke wheels 205-60-15 200

022-2.jpg

020-2.jpg

4 14" non studded Runway RWT-I snows mounted steelies 185-70-14-150

014-1.jpg

2 12" Kicker subs in sealed box- 100

013-1.jpg

1 12" Mtx sub in sealed box- 50

fs003.jpg

catted sti downpipe, low miles 100

fs004.jpg

K&N air filter and my old ghetto intake pipe. just cleaned and oiled after pic taken 50

fs002.jpg

two Alpine head units. One on left has crack on faceplate but it ipod compatible and works just fine 70, one on right is a bit older but still works great 40

fs005.jpg

Mac 3/8 drive 12v cordless impact gun. 80

my old 4.11 trans and non lsd rear end, 2nd gear clutch fork got mad, still works fine easy fix-100

another 4.11 2.5RS trans and rear lsd bought from Gabe and never used, needs center diff-250 (100 for just rear lsd)

05 wrx front calipers and rotors in good condition-80

another more used 5 speed shift assembly 25

001-4.jpg

sti/ newer impreza shift trim, I only needed the boot and trim ring, has aux input where ashtray usually goes

all prices are negotiable

Last edited by a moderator:

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
that jacket is great man!!.. what size is it and how much would you like for it?

urabusturbo

the jacket is a large I would say. I am 6' and scrawny and it fits me like its tailored. I would take $50 bucks for it. I am reluctant to sell it but I could use the cash

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
well then I'm not that tall and I'm a medium so I will pass. thank you for the reply!

urabusturbo

300 obo for the strut and spring combo
default_biggrin.png
. These were a very nice upgrade from the 200k stockers. i purchased these off Gabe a little while back.

urabusturbo

not sure on mileage, I have put about 10k on them since I got them and Gabe said they were fairly new when he purchased the car they came off of.

Matt

sounds good dave...put me down for the struts and maybe more as i think of it.....might be a week or two before i get to you. where is the car??? your place or mikes for tear down? what range for the sway bar?

urabusturbo

I hate that Chevy. Dealing with the types of people who want that car on Craigslist has ruined my last bit of faith for humanity. I was asking 2500 for it and so far I have had nothing but insulting low-ball offers from illiterate morons who have no money.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
What would you want for the tranny, diff, driveshaft, master and slave cyl for the clutch, and the pedal box?

I can pull the stuff.

Stein

Stein
I'm window shopping for the RSB and possibly the sideskirts. How much and do you have pictures?

Also possibly the single-sub/box if its cheap enough.

urabusturbo

I'm window shopping for the RSB and possibly the sideskirts. How much and do you have pictures?

Also possibly the single-sub/box if its cheap enough.
I could do the rsb for 60 bucks. One of the skirts on the drives side had a piece broken off because the bottom of the door, I was stuck on a snowbank and it was pushed up too high. I think they usually fetch around 100 but i would accept 60 because of the slight damage. For the single sub in the box I would take .......60 for it I guess.

urabusturbo

I can do 300 for the 17" wheels. They clean up pretty well but do have some flaws. They would look great if painted.

Latest posts

Back