urabusturbos's for sale thread

Stein

Stein
I could do the rsb for 60 bucks. One of the skirts on the drives side had a piece broken off because the bottom of the door, I was stuck on a snowbank and it was pushed up too high. I think they usually fetch around 100 but i would accept 60 because of the slight damage. For the single sub in the box I would take .......60 for it I guess.
I'd love a picture of the RSB (and size measurement if you can get one) and the model # of the speaker. Hopefully its not too heavy...
default_cool.png

Changing my mind on the skirts I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
That's a cool jacket. I'd totally wear that around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
Dave, what's the sway bar size? Does it come with matching bushings, and do you have any endlinks in good condition?

urabusturbo

im not sure what size it is, it has three settings. I was still using the stock endlinks but mine are in pretty good shape still

Matt

So 20mm bar with adjustability up to guessing 22+ I'm guessing. If stein doesn't grab this I'll take this to when I get the struts. Nate, I'll give you my 17mm bar if you don't end up with this. I got it free from someone here.

Stein

Stein
So 20mm bar with adjustability up to guessing 22+ I'm guessing. If stein doesn't grab this I'll take this to when I get the struts. Nate, I'll give you my 17mm bar if you don't end up with this. I got it free from someone here.
Sorry Matt, I think I'm going to have to jump on this
default_smile.png
. Been looking for a cheap 20mm for ages in Maine.

Dave, I could possibly come up tomorrow (or even today) and have Dan help install it.

GClark

I made the jump from 13mm to like 25 a couple year's ago. haven't looked back, great upgrade.

JlyonsSTI

I'll take them. Where do you live? When is a good time to meet? My cell is 514-6397 send me a text if you'd like.

Latest posts

Back