Vehicle.

GClark

Just kidding. 

EpfE6WD.jpg

GClark

Haven't decided.  Stock would be nice, but that's not something I usually do.  Probably slam it with ricelands on some fake wheels. 

GClark

Did I say 07 outback? Nope, bought something much slower.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meyagi

I'm a hack
ugh. this makes me sad. Im going to miss that car.
not as much as ill miss it..... im glad it went to garrett. ive known him many years and hes always taken good care of cars he is serious about. plus it will be nice to still be able to see it and drive it once in a while, unlike if i had sold it to someone i didnt know....

05RSKID

not as much as ill miss it..... im glad it went to garrett. ive known him many years and hes always taken good care of cars he is serious about. plus it will be nice to still be able to see it and drive it once in a while, unlike if i had sold it to someone i didnt know....
I'm sure you will still get to work on it too.

SUBARUDE

Yes but Garrett sells everything after 2yrs I don't think I have seen him keep a car much longer then that besides his obs
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back