vip treatment at the ms bbq b-day extravaganza

EddieHunt05

**** it.. Ill do it just as long as the other members Don't find a young redneck with a couple Tattoo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Founding Father
Everyone better bring a rain coat and a sweatshirt. Looking like 40 degrees, cloudy, and occasional rain. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Everyone better bring a rain coat and a sweatshirt. Looking like 40 degrees, cloudy, and occasional rain. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it rains hard can you cook inside the service drivethru or will that set off the fire alarm ? Oh wait if that happens you can be the 1st responder
default_tongue.png

Nate

Founding Father
Haha. Someone spoke of brings a stand up pole tent that we can cook under. I guess we will be all cramming inside Evergreen..

wzrd

great,just got the summer sticky tires on....feels like driving on ice when the temps are under 45 degrees....pray for sun oommmmmm

WRXav8r

Well that's just great..... Tampa is 80+ and sunny... someone remind me why I am going to this?

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
great,just got the summer sticky tires on....feels like driving on ice when the temps are under 45 degrees....pray for sun oommmmmm
I know where your coming from Paul. I just had my summer tires put on too.

wzrd

I know where your coming from Paul. I just had my summer tires put on too.
What are you running for rubber rob?Im loving my dunlop"D" star spec's. 2nd season with them,1st with the new brake set up.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
What are you running for rubber rob?Im loving my dunlop"D" star spec's. 2nd season with them,1st with the new brake set up.
I am running original equipement Bridgestone 050A max summer performance and they were free.

I was under the tires for life program at Patriot. They offered me Goodyear GT+4 tires as a replacement and I said no I did not want a/s tires as I have dedicated ice & snows, I wanted the tires that the spec B was designed to work with the tuned suspension. They said the Goodyears are put on Vets and I said the 050A`s are also put on Porche`s. They had to order them and they installed them on Monday. Only paid mount, balance & disposal. THese tires from TireRack would have cost me close to $900.00 so I am happy
default_additional_sillylol.gif

WRXav8r

I am running original equipement Bridgestone 050A max summer performance and they were free.I was under the tires for life program at Patriot. They offered me Goodyear GT+4 tires as a replacement and I said no I did not want a/s tires as I have dedicated ice & snows, I wanted the tires that the spec B was designed to work with the tuned suspension. They said the Goodyears are put on Vets and I said the 050A`s are also put on Porche`s. They had to order them and they installed them on Monday. Only paid mount, balance & disposal. THese tires from TireRack would have cost me close to $900.00 so I am happy
default_additional_sillylol.gif
Sticking it to the man......

wzrd

I am running original equipement Bridgestone 050A max summer performance and they were free.I was under the tires for life program at Patriot. They offered me Goodyear GT+4 tires as a replacement and I said no I did not want a/s tires as I have dedicated ice & snows, I wanted the tires that the spec B was designed to work with the tuned suspension. They said the Goodyears are put on Vets and I said the 050A`s are also put on Porche`s. They had to order them and they installed them on Monday. Only paid mount, balance & disposal. THese tires from TireRack would have cost me close to $900.00 so I am happy
default_confused.gif
good for you,ive given up on patriot for anything.

09FXT

good for you,ive given up on patriot for anything.
+1, they failed my car for tires when I thought I had the "tires for life", must have just been the life of the tires.
default_additional_spin.gif

wzrd

I now think, us bought and paid for VIP's ,should get prefered seating at this event.If it rains /snows there will only be so much room in the service lounge.When the crowd arives and room gets to tight to fit us all in ,maybe move us VIP's upstairs to the lounge with the fireplace.......what do the rest of you think?

VIP treatment for us VIP's .................................im instagating again,bored on a rainy nite.....

Latest posts

Back