Sti full gasket and seal rebuild kit

11mm oil pump

water pump

gates high performance timing belt

New timing belt tensioner and pullys

Gimmick motorsports 170 degree thermostat

Dba rear rotors

hawk hps pads for the rear.

Now next week I will get the built shortblock on order.

Getting close.

diabloadsit

Am I missing anything? I know I want to put new nuts and studs on the heads so I need to get ahold of EG so I can get them on order.

diabloadsit

Ok, anything else I need to put on order that you guys can see. I only want to have to do this once.

I am not touching the heads though. They are just going to be an off my old block and onto the new block deal. Nothing else. Car only has 60k miles on it so I don't foresee any problems with the heads. Now, if I pull them off the car and find they are jacked up visually then I will address that when I come to it. I might do a quick leak down test once we pull the motor. That way I will now if the valves are leaking.

Anyway to test the valve guild seals?

diabloadsit

wow, really? How did you do that? I am sure we will install it and then turn the motor over by hand to make sure she clears. I really really don't need it for my current setup. But, I am just doing it for the future. Just incase I feel like racing the car later on. STINate now that your sti is gone and you were the fastest subaru on the forums I have to represent some how and step up to the plate, lol.

Latest posts

Back