well here I am.

savoo

surfing the net and landed here. I'm an old man and live in Bangor with my dog. I used to drive fast. now I just like a car that CAN drive fast. (just in case.) I got myself a 2006 subaru LL Bean 6cyl. wagon. After getting the car, I had to strech it's legs to see what it could do. I think I'm going to need swaybars and end links first cause it seemed to wander at 130. I'm thinking "White line" sway bars and links. Anyone around here sell and install them? Finding parts for the wagon is tougher than I thought it would be. It appears everything is made for the little hotrods. Also, I've an automatic and when it's in sport mode it shows what gear it's in. How can I get it to show that in lazy mode?

I'll stop for now. If you have any Q?s fire away. If I don't answer quick don't be alarmed. I don't get to the computer much, about once every 10 days or so.

I'll be back. savoo

Stein

Stein
hey welcome aboard. you took the wagaon to 130? lol thank god subies have a lot of air bags
Mine's only got two
default_additional_ranting.gif

Welcome!

wzrd

welcome to yah..old man eh? maineiac is REAL old[
default_wink.png
] and im closer to 50 then 40..enjoy the site ...We are a diverse group of cool maine-ah's who love our cars...
default_additional_ranting.gif

savoo

I slowed at 130. she was still pulling strong. I slowed cause I'll only go as fast as the cars weakest link. At this time that appears to be the suspension. By the way, I'm not much for computers and I don't know how to make this normal size typing.

I can't post a picture, but my car is is greenish/gold with 4 green crossbars on the roofracks. my sunroof is frosted white that gives the camo seat covers a nice hue. The back windows are tinted black. there's a thule bike rack on back.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. savoo

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
Welcome aboard, maybe you and maniac can get discounts if you buy depends in bulk. Hahaha jk
default_biggrin.png

No but seriously for an old dude the fact you had your ll bean outback up to 130 and are *****ing about the suspension is pretty cool.
default_biggrin.png

RallyBlue

I wave to hoodscoops
Hi I am RallyBlue...(Ray S. Lewis in real life), new to the site. I've owned some fast cars, but nothing matches the thrill of driving a wrx full throttle into the twists and turns of Maines roads! Looking forward to making improvements to my car in the near future

Impreza05

Hi I am RallyBlue...(Ray S. Lewis in real life), new to the site. I've owned some fast cars, but nothing matches the thrill of driving a wrx full throttle into the twists and turns of Maines roads! Looking forward to making improvements to my car in the near future
Hi Ray. You may want to start a new thread, more people will welcome you. Demands will be made for pics of your car also.
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back