What to do with my truck? digi camo or satin black?

What to do with my truck?

• Digi Camo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MAauto101

Vendor
I have decided to either paint my truck or do wrap on it once i get the rockers fixed again. so my thoughts are either, satin black (so i can wash it but still looks sick with the semi flat look) or the other idea i got while at the mall and i stumbled across the national guard hummvee. and they had it wrapped in digital camo! i dig the grey,black and white digital camo and can get the wrap for decent money. So figured i get your opinions. I have a 97 gmc extra cab lifted with mud terrains. if that helps. theimbalance is doing a photoshop of it in matte black or trying to. i have googled the snot out of it to see pics of my style truck "murdered out" per se. my wife says she will never drive it if it is digital camo. any thoughts?
default_additional_spin.gif

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
I say digital camo. The matte black is cool but I dont know about on your truck. Your wife will get over it
default_additional_spin.gif

I want to get my car wrapped. Do you know someone who can do it?

inski

There are all sorts of digi camo FTW. Urban, urban night, desert, MARPAT, CADPAT, woodland, snow digi

topdeeni

I say black....

I am not a big fan of Camo although digital camo is kewler... I am more a fan of incognito low key...

I also don't think there is need for a poll here, just by reading it seems there would B a landslide camo victory but U never know in todays turbulent political..blah blah blah...

Latest posts

Back