Where can i get 93?

STI KID

so i live in raymond/windham and work in sopo by the mall. i have checked every gas station and can not for the life of me find a place that sells 93octane? whats the deal with that? does maine not sell 93 anymore? if someone knows where i can find any between windham and sopo lemme know. plz and thanks.

Nate

Founding Father
you're SOL..... no 93 anymore in this state. although someone recently found an airport just west of auburn (turner) that's selling 93 octane. might as well go get tuned for 91.... it aint coming back anytime soon.

STI KID

oh wow this state is REDIC. im from san diego..where we dont have these problems. haha. well ive been putting octane boost in it...so i gues im just gonna keep doin that for a while till i can go get ANOTHER tune.. go figure...

Gate4jg

the closest place is new hampshire lol i dont think its worth driving down there for 93 gas
Where in NH? I cant even find it in north conway or the neighboring towns.

BluWRX02

IN Portland off of Brighton Ave before the Brighton Medical Center there is a gulf mart over by Punkys that sells 92 oct and I did go in and talk with the manager and its apparently legit 92. Ive been going there for the last 6 months and only there.

TheNailman

Warcock
you can get 100LL at just about any airport
default_smile.png

Ryan

As others have said,flash to a 91 octane map and be done with it:idk:
This.

Stop chasing, or hoping that 93 octane will come back. It will never come back, ever again. It's gone. Heck, enjoy 91 while we still have it!

Latest posts

Back