C

chris

I am a very dirty man Kathy.....

Did I say that out loud?
aka Guy LaDucheyou perv
default_lost.gif

katnip

the car is black. I swear
So any of you, besides Nowinski, planning on attending any rallyx this season? Or are you afraid of getting those subies dirty?

I am a very dirty man Kathy.....

Did I say that out loud?
Dude, that I figured, , but do you dare get the GT dirty. Or are you another vic. of the wife won't let me club?

K

HR radness

His royal radness
That's what the rally-X beatr is for. Picked up a '93 impreza L wagon a couple of months ago, so I should be attending a couple of the NER events. Speaking of which, is there an event in May? I had thought that there was but there isn't one listed

katnip

Speaking of which, is there an event in May? I had thought that there was but there isn't one listed
Looks like there won't be a May event. Was going to be at Gunstock again, but they wanted tons of money for that little tiny lot. So Scott told them to go pound sand.

Kathy

Mr Mike

There is usually a rally x a pooh corner farm the same weekend as Maine Forest Rally, it is only like 15 min from the rally as well!!! Team O'Neil Rally School often holds Rally X as well they are located near Littleton, NH. So dont get down in the dumps folks ;D

Mikey

katnip

There is usually a rally x a pooh corner farm the same weekend as Maine Forest Rally, it is only like 15 min from the rally as well!!! Team O'Neil Rally School often holds Rally X as well they are located near Littleton, NH. So dont get down in the dumps folks ;D

Mikey
So you haven't heard. O'Neils pulled from ALL SCCA events because they pulled from prorally. Last I knew Scott got them to sponsor trophies for the Pooh event back in FEbruary, but I don't think he has convinced Tim let us rallyx there. AND Pooh went up significantly on their prices due to the same.

K

Mr Mike

hummm.... that's dissapointing... :- maybe some thing can be done though, lets keep our fingers crossed

Mike

HR radness

His royal radness
What's the chances we can get the Union Fair grounds in May Kathy? Not like I'm jonesin for two races this year 10 minutes from home ;D

katnip

What's the chances we can get the Union Fair grounds in May Kathy? Not like I'm jonesin for two races this year 10 minutes from home ;D
Trust me, it has been considered, but May-June usually sees the inside of the race track under water. The spring thaw sends Seven Tree Pond and its marsh over the banks and into the fairgrounds. I haven't looked lately to see if she's flooded or not. Chances are that in May the cars would need snorkles to run.

D

Dizastical

Tony, Tade in the Legacy to your self and sell yourself an STI !

Latest posts

Back