wbm_2012_banner.jpg

Sunday June 10th

Meet @ 6:30am Kennebunk rest stop

Depart by 7:00am!

See you bright and early!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Northernah'
Im totally in! Last year was a blast everyone! and it was even sunny at WBM, weird! The admission fee was totally worth it, and seeing all those cars and the subies on the track was intense! Be sure to bring some water and food because the concession stand line was massive last year. The drive down may sound long but when your cruising with a ton of subies its a breeze. just dont get lost! haha

Meyagi

I'm a hack
im in. my goal is to have the new 2.5l in the car for this.

oh yeah, im bringing one of these for matty

ODR0223-HELKHA.jpg

Maxxguy25RS

In for sure. Would those of us who are going meet up before we set off and convoy down there?

scubiecraig

What is the admission fee on this? And is this on Father's Day?

EDIT: I just confirmed by googling.... Father's Day is the following weekend... the 17th. SWEET!

Matt

just pre buy your ticket and youll be fine.........

for the love of subaru god bring a spare hat.......it burns....it so burns.

we doing a five guys run after?????

wrbwrx

deff bring hats, sun screen, and plenty of food and fluids if you dont want to wait in line forever. 5 guys sounds good to me again

Carter

Administrator
If I go, someone must drive me, I shall sleep on the way down, food must be provided, and sleep on the return. Picked up and dropped of at my front door is a must.

Matt

you didnt see my poor bald head last year....on the ride home that night I had the sunroof open and used my hand to direct air directly onto my burning skull......no joke

Latest posts

Back