Wicked Big Meet '12 - Sunday June 10th *UPDATED 6/1*

scubiecraig

Ouch. I can't remember the amount of times I've burned at car shows.... even with sunscreen. Hats are definitely a great idea. My Dad has one of those safari hats that drapes down the back of his neck too... looks silly, but heck, his head/neck doesn't get burned. My Dad has a rare skin condition where he burns in the shade!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Ouch. I can't remember the amount of times I've burned at car shows.... even with sunscreen. Hats are definitely a great idea. My Dad has one of those safari hats that drapes down the back of his neck too... looks silly, but heck, his head/neck doesn't get burned. My Dad has a rare skin condition where he burns in the shade!

Vitiligo?

scubiecraig

He has that as well... but it's something else... I can never remember the name of it. Vitiligo is when the skin splotches even whiter/or a different shade of your normal skin. My brother has that as well. But my Dad's condition is something different.

dirtbikeridr12

boost junkie
im in for the cruise down. I also have some vdub buddies tryin to get me to cruise to H2O in ocean city, maryland this summer as well. so this could be a road trip type summer
default_biggrin.png

Ryan

Tickets are available April 1st.

Www.wickedbigmeet.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

I'll deff be in this year .. Anyone meeting in scarborough area ?

jamey said:
keep In mind only imprezza I can't keep up with you wrx/sti peps
default_smile.png

Maxxguy25RS

keep In mind only imprezza I can't keep up with you wrx/sti peps
default_smile.png
I happen to live near scarborough. but gclark said last time they met in kennebunk (as quoted below)

Yup, we'll probably meet at the Kennebunk park and ride like we did last year.
but, if you want a companion till kennebunk, ill be in for that.

Matt

Yup a few of us met up in Westbrook and jumped on the highway for the short trip to the rest stop where the rest of us will meet up and head down. Well plan that later when the date gets closer

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back