Wicked Big Meet 2011

GClark

I don't really have any desire to get their at 9am. The place doesn't really open till 10am. If we really want to be there early, let's try to be down by 9:30, that way we won't be in the back of the line to get in. So it's a 3 1/2 hr drive from Lewiston, 3 hrs from portland, we'll have to be on the road in Portland at 6:30. Getting up early doesn't bother me, what do you guys want? What time would you like to be down there by?

Matt the ride along is a personal thing, if you want to go ride in a race car do it! I haven't decided yet...

Matt

im fine with getting there later but whatever the general consensus is. a ride along might be cool but with 800 sum rsvp it might be a long wait. ill make a decision soon, and with that said......1000th post woohoo

02 WRX Chris

It took me 3.5 hours from windham to get down to west hartford in a honda NA, so I would think it would be closer to this. 3.5 hours give or take.

dangerman3

Anyone else plan on going? is there going to be a group drive down? I know its only a couple weeks away.
default_woohoo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Rallytech14

I shall be there!! very very very freakin excited! unfortunately im still stuck in mass :[ id love to try and meet up with you guys if its possible.

K

Kati

would love to go, but I'm sure life circumstances would prevent otherwise. It sucks to miss it 2 years in a row. Such is life.

K3rn

Hookah Master
id love to go BUT me in a VR6= me running out of the race track with 800+ ppl with baseball bats...........lol........no wait bad kern maybe ill get a helmet or a suit of armor........damn
default_mellow.png

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
There was a super lowered gti and a new gt-r, so it wasn't just all subarus. Still won't be able to go for the same reason stated before.

Have fun guys!!

Cholo

Ryan, just an idea. How bout we all meet up at different rest stops down the highway? I'm going to be coming from Brunswick.

If you have a better idea though, let me know.

Latest posts

Back