Fall Group Drive to the White Mountians

Willwrb04

a bunch of subes is more unlikely to get together. looking around for vid and photos..
Ive got a couple of us cruisin around some wide corners so you can see a bunch of everyone. Ill throw some on youtube tonight (hopefully) and post them somewhere on here

Meyagi

I'm a hack
who took the video from Jacks civic the first time we stopped at moose pond?

Oh and for those concerned/wondering, the civic drove home under its own power tonight
default_tongue.png

scoobiesforlife

i was still disappointed that i wasnt able to go, only because of my car, but as she sits right now, new front catalytic converter and newer front struts i got from rayrs. btw ray, the rear struts are a pain in the ass and that's my next weekend project. but with the fronts in, its gonna look amazing when the rears are done

Iboc_C64

Good drive guys, I had a great time despite having no co-drivers. This drive is always worth it, even if only to listen to the radio banter! Hope to make it to the dirt drive!
default_cool.png

bigd003

Hey there, that was me! I took the video at moose pond passing by all the subies.

45 Subarus, and some people left before the video was taken too...

I have tried to attach it here, I hope it works!....

all the cars in a row.MOV

Last edited by a moderator:

bigd003

BUMP FOR THE ALL SUBIES VIDEO AT THE LAKE, TAKEN FROM THE CIVIC SO AS NOT TO STEAL A SUBIE FROM THE LINEUP!

I hope the caps and size wasn't overkill haha
default_additional_sillylol.gif

GClark

Thanks for the video! Oh and if you we were wondering why we slowed down on the on ramp after the drive, it was because we experienced major fuel cut. Luckily we were able to get it to the gas station!

Honda sounds pretty good
default_additional_sillylol.gif

bigd003

Yes i do. I"m gonna be comin out that way soon to give 987687 my oem battery. Putting a better one in, more suited to power up better tunes :)

Maybe we could meet up, and if you have a usb drive or sd card, you can have a copy of all the drive pics n vids.

SUBARUDE

i was bored this weekend and made a run of it snow and all
default_smile.png

_1231533.jpg

_1231535.jpg

_1231545.jpg

_1231548.jpg

these 2 were with in 10 minutes of each other

_1231550.jpg

_1231552.jpg

Latest posts