Wicked Big Meet

Fluffy282

4 hours from kennebunk if I remember correctly. Including a pitstop for fuel and traffic when we get there.

Elfie

Hmmmmm.... Do I go to my high school Graduation or this meet...? Sorry guys, I guess I have to miss this one, lol. But have fun!

Zach

Hey my fellow Subi enthusiasts I just wanted to let you guys know that Wicked Big Meet is coming up on June 8th at Stafford Motor Speedway in Stafford Springs, CT if you wern't following it, anyway I will be going this year due to only being an hour away and wanted to see if anyone wanted to meet up when we get there, gotta rep MS. More info can be found at http://www.wickedbigmeet.com/

SUBARUGURU

Suba~dude
I'm in but making an entire weekend of it.

Boston on Friday

Six Flags Saturday

WBM Sunday

I'll be the one passed out under the AWDBALL Forester

Matt

Haha. I think tickets may be on sale so don't forget to preorder for a cheaper price. I'll be doing the day only.

Kembal

Have they said anything about the lines being fixed this year? By the time I got in it was half over...

Matt

Not that I've noticed but I may message them and see what's changed. It was fine the way it was

Ryan99OBS

They switched gates last year but last year I still walked over to the gate by the bathrooms. Got right in with no line

Matt

Meaning not last year but the years before. Drive in... Show your ticket... Park and walk in

Ryan99OBS

At the gate you don't have to get in through the long ass line there's two entrances. The one with the long line is if you want to get your gift bag right when you walk in.

Latest posts

Back