WRX from Bath.

nickolasjamison

My name is Nick. I bought a 03 WRX a few months ago. Love it, it's been nothing but awesome so far. I used to own a 04 Olds Alero coupe. The differences between the cars is like night and day.

diabloadsit

Welcome, holy cow man talk about a complete upgrade in rides. Like going from a Tonka toy trunk to a real car. lol.

nickolasjamison

Thanks everyone. It's not the wagon on high street, I'll post some pics tomorrow. I'm gonna try to get my Pioneer deck to work early in the morning wish me luck.

nickolasjamison

Eddie totally saw your car at the fire station in the burg last week. As for how I heard about this site, I saw a black subaru impreza RS in Scarborough with the logo on it and decided to check it out. I did post some pics of my ride in the gallery. Check it out
default_tongue.png

EddieHunt05

That wasn't mine that was my cousins.. His has the stock WRX wing.. Whatcha driving so I can keep an eye out? As far as what color?

Edit- Saw your pics in the gallery nice looking ride man love the color.. I would def ditch thos tail lights ill keep and eye out for you now

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back