WRX Swapped '01 2.5RS Coupe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerboost

(Edited/Cleaned post now that I've got proper pictures)

Hey guys,

For sale I have a 2001 WRX Swapped 2.5RS!

Black Coupe, 5 Spd

130k on Odometer, Roughly 128k on Engine

¤ '03 2.0 Turbo WRX engine and drivetrain

¤ Harness merged by ECS

¤ Install done by Meyagi

¤ New Headgaskets

¤ New Timing Belt & Pulleys

¤ New plugs, fluids, etc.

¤ Grimmspeed Lightweight pulley

¤ Kartboy Short Shifter (with knob & bushings)

¤ Eibach springs

The Bad:

This car does have its share of surface rust that needs to be addressed, and the tires are driveable, but will need to be replaced shortly.

There's also normal wear and tear/scuffing that is to be expected with a high mileage car.

Other than that, the car was swapped properly, runs well, starts right up and is pretty quick to boot!

This is essentially the perfect "base" for someone to make a pretty serious car out of. All of the hard/annoying parts have already been done!

I don't NEED to sell this, but I just picked up a '05 FXT that I'd like to start playing around with.

$7,500 and its yours!

IMG_0642.jpg

More pics at:

http://s359.photobucket.com/albums/oo40/boxerboost/WRX%20Swapped%20RS/

http://youtu.be/f9-73HDyu5E?hd=1

Last edited by a moderator:

boxerboost

Black '05 XT Subarude.

I have taken a look at swapped RS's on nasioc, and they go for a decent amount more than what I'm asking.

Sorry Nathan, I find it very hard to believe you could manage a complete swap for $2,500.

(without doing 100% of the labor yourself, including the nightmare of merging the harness)

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
They usually go for quite a bit more on RS25, but are in pretty damn good shape. So 2-3k less for a swapped GC with some rusty rear quarters doesn't sound too terrible. There are a couple on RS25 for less but they have early swaps from older JDM Imprezas in them.

Matt

How bad is the rust. Older rs' are coming up in value a lot. If the rust isn't to significant I think your price is fair.

boxerboost

I'll get pictures and video tonight. There IS a fair amount of rust, but it's all solid/surface.

To be completely honest I'd rather be able to let people know about the rust, when I could probably just sand a lot of it off and prime over.

I much prefer the honest sale to the "now look what you have to deal with that you didn't know would be a problem" approach.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
The next person that complains about price is getting put on vacation. The only haggling you should be doing is in person when you go see the car because you want to buy it. Get out with your "whaaa its worth its not worth this".

GLWS op, I think I have your old motor in my legacy? If mikey did it, I'm sure it was done right.

Matt

That's not to bad. Typical rust areas for a gc. Its a good starting price for a swapped gc. Good luck.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Looks to be mostly surface rust anyway. easily fixable, and pretty cheap fix too. GLWS!

Meyagi

I'm a hack
this is a nice car, it drives good and its quick! No corners were cut by Brian when the swap was done, it will make someone a nice starting point for a fast wrsx

boxerboost

updated w/ better pictures.

and a video walk around

(pardon my annoying voice
default_tongue.png
)

boxerboost

Bump...

Want this thing gone.... The lowest I'd be willing to go (only for Mainely folks) would be $6,800

Make it happppppen.

sooch

Type-RA
do you work at scarborough maine med? Over at the orion center or whatever? I think I saw it when delivering some carpet there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back