WRX Swapped '01 2.5RS Coupe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerboost

This is still available.

Price is negotiable, and I'm also willing to entertain trade offers for a newer-ish crotch rocket;

Would also accept H&K or Sig as partial payment if anyone has anything.

(mods if I'm not allowed to ask that on this site, please remove the firearm bit)

would also accept performance mods that will fit my '05 FXT in part of payment.

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
That car is awesome, love the color, don't mind the rust at all, that will give a lucky someone a lot of joy! My only complaint is that it would be ridiculous for me to buy it, I really hope it stays in state. I also love the newer look you went with for the interior, it doesn't look like your typical swapped RS, it's a total sleeper for sure. It's very difficult for me not to try to spend money that I'm getting in March, cause this car rules!

Good luck with the sale, but I want to buy it, so maybe bad luck with sale?
default_smile.png

boxerboost

Yeah I'm over by the shooting range...

I have someone from NH on RS25 talking about coming to see it and maybe buy it on Sunday...

boxerboost

k, i'm sick of this thing in my yard... I've got someone in CT offering me an absurdly low amount that I'd rather sell to a Mainer for... If someone has immediate interest, get ahold of me.

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
k, i'm sick of this thing in my yard... I've got someone in CT offering me an absurdly low amount that I'd rather sell to a Mainer for... If someone has immediate interest, get ahold of me.
I wish you the best of luck, turbo rs are just amazing.

You know if some one does buy it in Maine give them our Subaru card and say join Lol

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
If I had the money, I'd make an offer on it. Not sure why it's still for sale, I would have thought someone would have bought it by now!

boxerboost

Well the current offer that's pending is at a measly $5,500... so if someone comes up with more than that within the week lemme know.

:\

boxerboost

Yeah, I might pull back on that guy...

I feel like I might be too anxious to get it out of my yard, when I should be waiting for the right buyer.... $5500 is stupid low. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back