WRX Weathertech digifits, Snow tires, and a shift knob

SWPWRX

Traded my car and have some stuff leftover.

Four (4) moda MD10 Wheels with snow tires mounted and balanced. They are 16X7.5's and have a nice Anthracite Accent. The wheels are in excellent condition and come with the necessary hub centering rings. The snow tires are Dunlop WinterSport 3D performance winter tires(215/55R16) and were mounted and balance from by the tire rack. Everything was used for about 2K miles last winter. SOLD

STi 5-speed Duracon Shift knob. Like new. $40.00

2 Front WeatherTech Digfit custom fit winter floor mats for 2011 impreza/wrx. Used one winter and in great condition. PENDING

I have pictures available on request. Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:

mrublee

if you still have the wheels and tires could you text me a pic? 659-9485

I have a 2011 WRX, you didnt have any issues going with 16's? Every place is

telling me to stick with 17's for winter rims. thanks

SWPWRX

if you still have the wheels and tires could you text me a pic? 659-9485

I have a 2011 WRX, you didnt have any issues going with 16's? Every place is

telling me to stick with 17's for winter rims. thanks
Hello. No issues at all. These are meant for the 2011 WRX and they were perfect on the car. You'll have no/little worries of blow outs from the junky roads in Maine with the 16inch wheel and the tires are more narrow than the summer tires so you'll have great traction. I have pics in my garage here of them on my old WRX. Feel free to take a look.

Sam2011wrx

I'm interested in the wheels can you text me some pics at 207-332-0118 thanks. Anything else you might have for sale for 2011 wrx?

SWPWRX

I'm interested in the wheels can you text me some pics at 207-332-0118 thanks. Anything else you might have for sale for 2011 wrx?

Wheels/Tires Sold. Weather Techs spoken for. Only thing left is a Duracon 5-MT STi shift knob.

Latest posts

Back