wrx wheels, boost gauge

Acky

MgdhP - Imgur by Akira's pictures, on Flickr

35$ prosport 52mm electrical boost gauge, green\white face, minor scratches, nothing that hinders anything.

Someone buy these, sick of looking at them
default_tongue.png
located in Old Town.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Is it just the lip that's bent in a bit, or is the whole wheel tweaked?

Acky

just the lip, Ive had 2 other sets mounted to it and it mounted and balanced out perfectly.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Sounds like good rims for my winter tires. I wouldn't bend it back for fear of cracking that piece off.

I need to figure out the logistics of when I could make it up to Old Town. But that sounds like a deal to me.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Do all four rims have tires? Or is that one missing a tire? What's the deal here.

Acky

It doesn't have a tire, had a puncture, and had it dismounted to replace it but sold my wrx before I got to it. I'll be down south this weekend I can bring them with me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Where is down south?

Maybe I could meet you on route or something, my boss never gives me my weekend schedule until wed/ths, so I can't make any definite plans around that yet. But hopefully we could work something out around that.

Acky

Pretty sure I'll be at Meyagi's on Sat afternoon, and Brunswick on Sunday, shoot me a text 312-3228 when you figure out whats up.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
So I'm going to the Common Ground fair on Saturday, and then I have to work on Sunday.

I could get to brunswick Sunday night, depending on what time you're still going to be there.

Latest posts

Back