WTB: Magic the Gathering cards

diabloadsit

Hey guys I am looking into getting back in MTG and if anyway knows anyone that has cards laying around they don't play with anymore I will like to see about buying them. Not really looking for the new stuff. Want to start off with what I know and go for the older editions then work my way into the new stuff.

thanks,

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
I don't really have any good cards you'd want to pay money for other than the decks I use.

Good to know I'm not the only one who plays, haha.

I'll talk to my friends and see if we can get anything together. Want anything specific?

edit: another friend i wasn't thinking about just messaged me and said we should play magic while he's home from college, and I mentioned this thread, and he says he'll sell you some (a lot).

-=Lobstah=-

Jeez Chris
default_biggrin.png
My wife has a few hundred of those, i can ask her if she want to get rid of them
default_biggrin.png

diabloadsit

Hey found out what she has? let me know. So are you in AZ yet? If you are how are things out there?

Car is still for sell by the way. I have dropped it down to $19k crazy I know I am basicly giving the damn thing away and still hasn't sold.

scoobiesforlife

I have a couple ready made decks id sell for like 10 bucks each, ones a green and red, the others all green (based off a deck for the MTG xbox 360 game) they also include protectors and deck boxes

Lemme know

diabloadsit

Yea I am more or less interestest in older magic cards. Not so much the newer ones. Just bought 4 booster packs of Revised 1 start box or revised and also a booster pack of Unlimited off Ebay. Whoahh.

WRB_Tank

I used to play this game all the time...I stopped playing when they were putting out sets faster than I could collect them and everything seemed so thrown together. Last set I bought into I think was homelands or something.....I still have all my cards but have no idea what they would be worth...

seph

I used to play this game all the time...I stopped playing when they were putting out sets faster than I could collect them and everything seemed so thrown together. Last set I bought into I think was homelands or something.....I still have all my cards but have no idea what they would be worth...

Yeah, that's about when I started collecting. Homelands, Ice Age, Alliances, crap expansions....I have a big box of uncommons/rares that I gave to my cousin to sell on Ebay. I kept a couple decks for myself...But, I know that there is a new Magic store in Farmington too...

Latest posts

Back