wtb power steering pump

Mighty Subie

Yup, title says it all. I could use a power steering pump for my 04wrx. Not looking to spend a lot. I have spent way too much time and put too many hours into this damn thing. I will just live with it if people are asking a lot.

Mighty Subie

nice. Sorry if I sounded grumpy when I posted this originally.. I was grumpy at the time. sleep deprived and unhappy. Anyone have a used one? I almost nabbed one off from a black bugeye wagon this morning, but I forgot!!!

-=Lobstah=-

Just rebuild yours, the kit is around 30, new bearing - 4. Takes about an hour to do....
default_smile.png

Mighty Subie

mine isn't leaking that I have seen though. I haven't really looked to be honest, but the fluid level hasn't gone down. Mine is not pumping well (IE: it shutters and won't allow me to turn the wheel far while stopped) and it also ticks. It sounds like a lifter ticking. I know that my car doesn't have lifters so that obviously isn't it! So not sure if a rebuild will work or not. maybe... maybe not.

SUBARUDE

yeah you wish you could use that as payment but cash works best thanks you and yes it looks like I have one

Latest posts

Back