Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I guess I need to get this, plus Live ... huh?
The game is worth it just for its single player, but if you get into multiplayer, there's a lot of depth there. Intricate maps, piles of different weapons, different game modes, strategies, etc. It can be as casual or as hardcore of an experience as you want.

Ryan

I guess I need to get this, plus Live ... huh?
PS3 = Free Live
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

inski

that's what sold us on PS3. Like a specific tool that can do two different jobs...a 2fer. Plus you can cruise the interweb with it. Any key board with a USB will work. ANd you can download movies instantly from NetFlix. Joy.

<--jonesin'! My wife has to watch 'her' shows. I need to play COD MW2!
default_biggrin.png

TheNailman

Warcock
i know, i love the netflix streaming feature!!! my roomie is allowed to watch anything the wants through the streaming feature, but i get all the disc's >: )

TheNailman

Warcock
me n ryan have been havin a blast on co-op. anybody else play on ps3 that's lookin to get in on the action?

GClark

AHHHHH I cant play my xbox till next Tuesday! My power cord broke and you cannot buy a powercord in any store, it has to be from the internetz. God, I might have to be, like, social or something now.

inski

So I thought you had a problem when you mentioned going outside and automatically looking for UAVs.

Yesterday I noticed, only sometimes, when rounding corners and entering rooms I automatically look for campers and others crouched down waiting to blast me in the face, only hoping I blast them first. It happened at work. I came around the front counter and looked down to my right expecting to see someone. IRsick.

Tyler

hahahaha, I would have loved to have been tucked in the corner. That would have been hilarious!

Latest posts

Back