Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
i can't believe i didn't find this thread sooner. i've been totally addicted to this game since I got it three weeks back. i'm on 360...anyone have live?

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
So I thought you had a problem when you mentioned going outside and automatically looking for UAVs.
Yesterday I noticed, only sometimes, when rounding corners and entering rooms I automatically look for campers and others crouched down waiting to blast me in the face, only hoping I blast them first. It happened at work. I came around the front counter and looked down to my right expecting to see someone. IRsick.
If anyone remembers half life1, 1999, as it came out..

I swore the gaming came from some top secret military source to virtually train assiassins to stay on thier toes. some of the scenes with just soldiers. Intense back then.

Of course, I am not as crazy as a virginia tech student, just a realistic observation...

In 1990s, when internet hacked every which way but loose, not even secure money transactions could be trusted...and here comes these games with a 32ms ping to so cal from maine, using every single resource a computer has got in harmony...

made me wonder back then.

Today it is simple to understand..no one likes to do boring work. Of course the games would accel in better programming.

I have yet to get the mw2. I learned there would be no net for pc players? At 60 bucks still, forget about it.

Stein

Stein
I still have to play through HL1. I never made it all the way through. As far as staying on your toes, I think Doom 3 did a good job. I still have to play through that too...

MAauto101

Vendor
i am on 360 mw2 just finished playing for the night. add me who ever has 360, name is= eggroll assasin. (i know assasin spelled wrong)

Dreadpiratepikle

If anyone remembers half life1, 1999, as it came out..
HL1 was amazing, HL2 was almost as good. Anyone here play/played the Thief games? I just resurected Thief 2 for the macbook, it brings back some memories of late nights of some serious kleptomania.

I'm am a MW2 PS3 groupie. PSN name DClark258

TheNailman

Warcock
yesterday was a good day

2010-03-10152949.jpg

GClark

that's awesome. I'm sure you pissed off quite a few people. I stopped playing MW2, a while ago though, and went back to COD4. I've always liked that game more for some reason. (Have like 110,000 kills and 37 days played on COD4.)

I found a new love however, Battlefield Bad Company 2. It is more of a simulator then an arcade game like COD. It's an amazing game.

Mark

Welp, i should drop by here quickly to express my love for MW2. my roommate has a ps3 and i've been playing it quite a bit. I've never been good at FPS, and still am not great. We've basically been playing only FFA, which is a lot of fun. I'm much better at moving around but i'm still very slow to aim and not very accurate. i've literally never played an FPS for more than 10 minutes since goldeneye, and that hardly counts.

any weapon suggestions for me? i've been using the aug hbar LMG because i need something i can spray while i get better at aiming. my roommate uses the m16 and is nasty with it, but the three round bursts aren't for me yet.

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
HL1 was amazing, HL2 was almost as good. Anyone here play/played the Thief games? I just resurected Thief 2 for the macbook, it brings back some memories of late nights of some serious kleptomania.
I'm am a MW2 PS3 groupie. PSN name DClark258
All are awesome games ive been through the oringal halflife and all the expansions along with hl2 and all the thiefs.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
any weapon suggestions for me? i've been using the aug hbar LMG because i need something i can spray while i get better at aiming. my roommate uses the m16 and is nasty with it, but the three round bursts aren't for me yet.
RPD with bling (heartbeat + grip) and stopping power. Hits like a bus, you can kill snipers with it due to how good the iron sights are, huge clip so you can spray and pray. Only downside is you're fat guy slow, who cares unless it's an objective game.

Mark

wouldn't the AUG with stopping power be relatively similar only quicker? the reload time on the RPD scares me. i really want to get back into an assault rifle, so i may use the TAR

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
wouldn't the AUG with stopping power be relatively similar only quicker? the reload time on the RPD scares me. i really want to get back into an assault rifle, so i may use the TAR
Both have the same power, but the RPD's clip size and less recoil (due to the slower rate of fire) make it a camel in comparison. If you want to get back into assault rifles, tar or scar are the way to go. FAL if you want to practice your aiming
default_biggrin.png

Mark

just saw that both the RPD and TAR can see the heartbeat sensor while aiming down the scope? that is awesome! i can't wait to get home and try both of them out.

Mark

haha, i just saw people talking about looking for UAV's when they went outside and all that. my roommates and i were spotting planes and saying "UAV online" in addition to making references to a package UPS dropped off as a care package, looking out the second floor window above our front door and thinking it would be a great spot to climb out onto if you claymored the stairs behind it, and worrying that an especially high flying plane might be an AC130

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Heartbeat is basically like having UAV all the time, some call it nooby, but knowing where they makes it easier to rack up the big numbers.

Also, if you get bored and want to have some fun, try this:

Assault rifle with grenade launcher + thumper secondary. Scavenger, Danger Close, Steady Aim. Spend the game noob tubing everyone with unlimited ammo thanks to scavenger.

Latest posts

Back