Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Mark

the only problem with heartbeat is i tend to rely on it too much and either get hit from behind or miss something on the minimap/on screen

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
the only problem with heartbeat is i tend to rely on it too much and either get hit from behind or miss something on the minimap/on screen
The secret to heartbeat is to ignore it until you hear the audible blip it makes when someone is around, then just glance at it and go back to trashing kids.

Mark

i forget how important sound if to the game too. people who have played it for awhile are so intune to it. "there's someone behind you" "what? where?"...........SWIPE. dead.

Mark

is the game fully 5.1....so if someone comes up behind me i hear it behind me?

also...is ninja pro worth it? i kind of want to be able to use cold blooded/ninja pro with a silenced weapon and a pistol with tactical knife.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Game is definitely 5.1

Ninja pro is worth it. Full stealth kits are standard. People use tac knife with em or go for running kits.

Here's my general 5 kit loadout.

Assault Rifle, pistol, any perk1 your working on, stopping power, steady aim.

2. Running objective kit

SMG, pistol, marathon, lightweight, steady aim.

3. LMG

RPD, pistol, whatever perk 1, stopping power, steady aim.

4. Snipe

Barret .50 cal, shotgun, whatever perk 1, stopping power, steady aim.

5. Ninja kit

Silence FAL, silence pistol, whatever perk 1, cold blooded, ninja

I use symtex/smoke on every kit for grenades; tac insert on smg/running kit for objective games.

Gimmick kits:

Shield:

Shield, stun grenade, throwing knife, run fast perks

Tube kit:

AR tube, thumper, dangerclose, scavenger

Mark

you use steady aim quite a bit eh? i don't tend to hip fire very often. i've seen it used effectively for no scoping with the barrett, but for the most part i'm always looking down the scope

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
you use steady aim quite a bit eh? i don't tend to hip fire very often. i've seen it used effectively for no scoping with the barrett, but for the most part i'm always looking down the scope
My roommate doesn't use it much, matter of preference. My reasoning for stopping power / steady aim so much is that I like direct perks that will leave you alive and them dead in a firefight. Active perks. Hardline and one man army for examples in comparison are passive perks, they do not directly affect a 1 on 1 encounter. If you win a firefight, that helps your map positioning, kill streak, denies there streak, etc. There are times to use other perks, but I generally have my preferences.

Also, I barrett no-scope (barrett shotgun) like it's my job.

Stein

Stein
All are awesome games ive been through the oringal halflife and all the expansions along with hl2 and all the thiefs.
Portal 2 is coming out!
default_smile.png

I still have to play through the first HL. I've never done it!

Kristof

Banned
my tried and true is a tar-21 with grenade launcher and stinger as secondary. use claymore for my explosives. for perks i go with scavenger cold blooded pro and ninja pro.

im a big fan of" noob tubing" wich im tired of peopel complainign about. its part of the game and a lot less cheap them akimbo model 1887 shotguns.

i love to get a good solid elevated position secure it with claymores and then keep replenishing the exploded claymores with my scavenger ive found it to work well on 80 percent of the maps except for large ones liek estate or afghan

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Is this just a MW thread....or can I talk about how much Bioshock 2 rocked my world?

Kristof

Banned
Is this just a MW thread....or can I talk about how much Bioshock 2 rocked my world?
asome game? yes!! worth 60 bucks? hell no. was way to easy to beat great storry but after it was all said and doen i felt used a bit like it wasent worth the money and the multiplayer isn't good enought o kep me interested. im giving it to a friend instead of paying him 50 bucks i owe him. i say its more of a rental than a purchase

Mark

my tried and true is a tar-21 with grenade launcher and stinger as secondary. use claymore for my explosives. for perks i go with scavenger cold blooded pro and ninja pro.
im a big fan of" noob tubing" wich im tired of peopel complainign about. its part of the game and a lot less cheap them akimbo model 1887 shotguns.

i love to get a good solid elevated position secure it with claymores and then keep replenishing the exploded claymores with my scavenger ive found it to work well on 80 percent of the maps except for large ones liek estate or afghan
i have no problem with any type of gameplay. whatever keeps you alive/kills the most then whatever.

i've started to get good on the few maps that i've played on frequently. terminal, estate, and afghan i have strategies for that i can normally get 10-15 kills from on FFA, which is very difficult for me. estate you should be pretty good with the tar+noob tube. claymore the stairs or first bedroom on the left. shoot out the window towards the greenhouse, guard the stairs and annihilate the bathroom that's the super predictable place to camp. i don't have the skill for making that happen as easy as it sound but my roommate does, if he doesn't win the game on estate, then he gets 25+ kills

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
asome game? yes!! worth 60 bucks? hell no. was way to easy to beat great storry but after it was all said and doen i felt used a bit like it wasent worth the money and the multiplayer isn't good enought o kep me interested. im giving it to a friend instead of paying him 50 bucks i owe him. i say its more of a rental than a purchase

Definitely an easy game, and I did rent it. I can't justify blowing $60 on a game like that....kind of a one and done game unlike forza or dirt.

Mark

what was your record?

i played for literally 8 hours yesterday. i'm getting better. I went 18-12 in a FFA game which is def my all time high. meanwhile my roommate won 5 straight matches with his best record being 30-5. that 18 would have been better if my attack helicopter hadn't been rpg'd down almost immediately. it was on sub base and i was stabbing people like a motherf---er. i had magnum/tactical knife as my secondary

Latest posts

Back