Fall group drive, October 23rd!

GClark

We should have a list saying who's bringing what?

Chips&dips? Im not really sure I can't say I've ever had to pick something to bring to a bbq
default_tongue.png

And somewrx that'd be cool, where would you wanna meet up?
First page is being updated with the current infro. Chips sounds perfect
default_smile.png

should be going
And bringing

SoMeWRX

We should have a list saying who's bringing what?

Chips&dips? Im not really sure I can't say I've ever had to pick something to bring to a bbq
default_tongue.png

And somewrx that'd be cool, where would you wanna meet up?
gray? I get off the highway right in gray to jump on 26 so thatd be mint, right at one of those gas stations. ill probably have at least one other car with me. I will bring chips and home made salsa for whoever is making that list. wahoo for noobs on this site!

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
The gray park and ride sounds like it'll work for us Cumberland county guys. Just need a time, not sure how long it takes to get up there
default_huh.png

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
yeah, probably would be rolling through right around 8ish.

pm me your number and when we're on our way I can text you or call when we leave newport

Iboc_C64

I can meet you F-Town guys at the Park and Ride if you guys like. Sorry you have to travel so far so early Justin, that's the one sucky thing about this drives... well that and the fact that it will probably take more than a tank of gas, which aint free these days, LOL.

Iboc_C64

LOL, I just noticed this is basically the same drive I took with my dad this summer, its got some nice views. I hope that the height of the land is clear when we come through this time. Last 2 times we had group drives through Rangeley it rained or turned foggy.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
where is the farmington park and ride? is it right on rt. 2?

can we make it easier and just meet at the hannaford parking lot? I was able to find that on google maps lol

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
ok, so in addition to the loop that we are doing, I also made a "drive" from Bangor to Sunday River, with rest stops in between and the map of the trek is posted below.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=77+Palm+Street,+Bangor,+ME&daddr=ME-100%2FME-11%2FOxbow+Rd+to:US-2+W+to:sunday+river+ski+resort&hl=en&ll=44.770137,-69.623108&spn=1.702235,4.22699&sll=44.658,-70.144529&sspn=0.013325,0.033023&geocode=FZm-qwIdSMLm-ylBb0tZTUuuTDGRhv3nvyw6Gw%3BFfYjrAIdXr3e-w%3BFVaAqQIdJpnR-w%3BFcQ4pgId1oXH-yEo8Fh2AKi8Mg&vpsrc=6&mra=ls&t=h&z=9

So here is the deal.

Meet at the Dunkin Donuts in Newport at 0630. ~30 minutes of travel

Leave Dunkin Donuts in Newport at 0640 and arrive at Farmington Park and Ride at 0740. ~1 hour of travel

Leave Farmington Park and Ride at 0750 and arrive at Sunday River at 0850. ~1 hour of travel

This will give a 10 minute grace time between each stop if traffic is slower or faster.

Anyone wishing to meet on that route, PM me your names and numbers, and also try to bring a 2-way radio. The radio banter makes these drives even more fun
default_cool.png

P.S. Garrett, mark me down as bringing Soda

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back