Favorite Beers!!!

soposube

Make it an in town portland bar.

The Port Hole or the Dry Dock for an outside place.

Grittys for and inside.

Or Rivelries that sports bar near the Broug.

mikebike357

I remember teh Boot n' Buckle "Import night"... but I thought everyone bailed.

A day like today would be nice for an outdoor gig, but it might get a little chilly as the sun goes down. Lets set something up... i'm sure I can drag teh wizzife out too.

Mr Mike

OH boy a bar meet!!!! I'm but i'll have to sleep in my car or get a hotel room LOL.... Saturday night some time maybe, I'll leave the kids at my folks!!!

Lets do it!!!!!!

Mikey

stainless

Never been to rivalries but used to go to UNA all the time back in the day.....

probobly best chance for parking for a bar intown portland.....

or sundays at Brian Boru-day time....

C

chris

optimator.jpg

Is this any good?

C

chris

that's the "after vacation" run to to redemption store. We spent a week on Sand Pond drinkin beer, killing dock spiders, and playing horse shoes.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
is that a dented tailgate I see???? if so, I think it is sufficiently broken in, it can rallyx now, right ;D ;D ;D

BTW, which one of you did it?

C

chris

BTW, which one of you did it?
She went, then stopped, I went, then hit her. Then we pulled over and I looked at it and threw up. :-[

Bajas are weird. If you've ever followed one(especially at dusk) it sometimes looks as though the end of the car is at the roll bars, like there isn't 3 ft of bed beyond the the roll bars. Many have been rearended on the NASIOC, some sort of Baja hynotical optical delusion.

Its always the woman's fault.
default_wink.png

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Bajas are weird. If you've ever followed one(especially at dusk) it sometimes looks as though the end of the car is at the roll bars, like there isn't 3 ft of bed beyond the the roll bars. Many have been rearended on the NASIOC, some sort of Baja hynotical optical delusion.
apparently they are totally invisible. Al's mom has a dark blue one and while driving threw a shopping center parking lot an old fart pulled out of a parking space and broad sided her (in the doors), THEN put it in reverse and backed into the truck parked behind him.

C

chris

That really sucks. That guy should be beat to death, or at least beat with some lobster bait. Hope SHes OK. Hope the Baja gets straightened out.

Lemme guess, the guy was driving a 76 Lincoln MK IV and only scratched his bumper while the other 2 cars were totaled?

HR radness

His royal radness
I have a batch of beer to brew, was thinking of doing it around the union rallycross........

post rallycross/brew party anyone?

C

chris

I have a batch of beer to brew, was thinking of doing it around the union rallycross........

post rallycross/brew party anyone?
Yes.

robu

Shipyard Prelude, and the Ringwood Old Thumper they brew under license.

Another vote for Fin Du Monde, though I like Maudite (Evil) better - actually, I don't think Unibroue makes anything that isn't excellent.

WashmyScooby

Shipyard Nitro = great Beer

Corona = my favorite "vacation" beer

Pumpkinhead = best Halloween Beer Evar

Guiness + Pumpkinhead = smashed pumpkin = delicious

Latest posts

Back