chris

ened up dancing to 80's at asylum.....
default_biggrin.png
;D
default_biggrin.png
default_redface.gif
;D

saabaru

Wanted to talk beer, so I did a search, and I hate searching..

Favorite beers right now.

1.Merry Monks - Weyerbacher

2. Quad - Weyerbacher

3. La Fin De Monde

4.Maudite

Not in any specific order, but those are my recent favs, and what I usually have been buying..

ReZPunK

Atlantic Brewing - Real Ale, Blueberry Ale, Scottish Ale are my three favorites.

also lately i have been spending too much money on Dogfish Head - Theobroma

its an Aztec recipe called the food of the gods. a brew for Kings and Gods.

its a honey ale with cocoa powder, cocoa nibs, ancho chilies, and anatto spice.

its about 10% abv and comes in a 750ml wine bottle. one bottle costs about 12 bucks. its pretty limited too if you can find it, get it.

MrToad

Guinness + fish and chips

Atlantic Brewing Co. Coal Porter

Corona + lime

Rolling Rock pony bottles kept on ice (Summertime only)

Bass Ale + curry

JT

Evil Jeff

[flamesuit]

Ibecause I drink so rarely, I don't experiment much. Miller Lite and Bud Select for me.

[/flamesuit]

ReZPunK

that's not beer son...that's bad tasting water you are drinking right there..

would also like to add Rogue Dead Guy Ale to that list please. and the new Double Dead Guy, a little more kick if you know what i mean.

id rather drink 4 beers and be drunk than pound a 30 pack of some 3% beer and have a hangover and piss all night.

akinaspeedstar

home brew.

long hammer

gearys autum.

sebago midnight porter

grittys scotch ale

that's what i've been drinking recently. well when i can aford it. hence the home brew! i have a thing of porter to make up here sometime soon. my browns are running out!

Rightseat

Lagunitas IPA, boutique brewed in Petaluma, CA

won a couple cases at NEFR, man is that stuff smooth, have been hoarding last couple sixers for a proper occasion

"homicidally hoppy" as it sez on de label :eek:ccasion14:

"Life Is Uncertain, Don't Sip!"

ruggedman

My favorites according to my ratebeer.com ratings:

1) Stone Ruination IPA

2) Dogfish Palo Santo Marron

3) Dogfish World Wide Stout

4) Allagash Odyssey

5) Sebago Barleywine

The ruination IPA is seriously my favorite beer ever, but i'm a monster hop head. The regular Stone IPA, Victory Hop Devil, Weyerbacher Simcoe IPA, and DFH 120, 90, and 60 are all good pretty easy to get IPA choices. For local IPAs the Stone 1260 is really well made and the big twitch IPA at the new Marshall Wharf Brewery in Belfast is really good too.

I've had nearly 200 Maine made beers, doesn't sound like that many...but sourcing them all has taken a lot of traveling and a lot of searching. I've met almost every brewer personally though and gotten drunk with them. Me and 3 friends got KA-Bombed at Andrew's brewing in Lincolnville once, the dog on the bottle's name was Miller BTW and he died like 15 years ago. Bray's Brewing up in Naples makes SERIOUSLY good beer, he does a one night stand it's called with all of his 25+ beers on tap the same day.

I no longer support beers brewed by Shipyard, their QC is aweful, they brew for profit not pride i'm convinced and I have no interest in supporting a brewery that functions like that.

Tonight I drank:

1) Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard

2) Stone IPA

3) Stone smoked Porter

:eek:ccasion14:

ReZPunK

My favorites according to my ratebeer.com ratings:

1) Stone Ruination IPA

2) Dogfish Palo Santo Marron

3) Dogfish World Wide Stout

4) Allagash Odyssey

5) Sebago Barleywine

The ruination IPA is seriously my favorite beer ever, but i'm a monster hop head. The regular Stone IPA, Victory Hop Devil, Weyerbacher Simcoe IPA, and DFH 120, 90, and 60 are all good pretty easy to get IPA choices. For local IPAs the Stone 1260 is really well made and the big twitch IPA at the new Marshall Wharf Brewery in Belfast is really good too.

I've had nearly 200 Maine made beers, doesn't sound like that many...but sourcing them all has taken a lot of traveling and a lot of searching. I've met almost every brewer personally though and gotten drunk with them. Me and 3 friends got KA-Bombed at Andrew's brewing in Lincolnville once, the dog on the bottle's name was Miller BTW and he died like 15 years ago. Bray's Brewing up in Naples makes SERIOUSLY good beer, he does a one night stand it's called with all of his 25+ beers on tap the same day.

I no longer support beers brewed by Shipyard, their QC is aweful, they brew for profit not pride i'm convinced and I have no interest in supporting a brewery that functions like that.

Tonight I drank:

1) Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard

2) Stone IPA

3) Stone smoked Porter

:eek:ccasion14:
yeah we jsut started delivering the Stone line of beers... haven't had the chance to try some yet,

last winter i was really into Coffee porters and coffee stouts

Meantime - Coffee porter

Mikkeler - Beer Geek Breakfast

try those if you haven't yet. they are great.

ruggedman

Both of those were very yummy. Novare has the Meantime Coffee Porter, and i haven't met a person yet that doesn't like it.

Try Stone, yes they just came to Maine...i used to drive to mass just to get my greedy paws on their stuff. It's probably my favorite brewing company.

Latest posts

Back