Favorite Beers!!!

saabaru

Stone is good, been awhile sincve i have had any of their beers...

Tonight. Hopefully some Quad and maybe some merry monks. But might have to go with Harpoon IPA's, cause I want to see the game tonight...

ReZPunK

so i have to admit...i am not a big fan of bud products, but the new american ale was on special at hte pub so i figured i would give it a try, it was pretty damned good!

nice and red, has a good bite and a great taste!....too bad it wont last, perhaps the best beer they have ever brewed and it probablywont stay around.

ruggedman

so i have to admit...i am not a big fan of bud products, but the new american ale was on special at hte pub so i figured i would give it a try, it was pretty damned good!

nice and red, has a good bite and a great taste!....too bad it wont last, perhaps the best beer they have ever brewed and it probablywont stay around.
Bud owns Sierra Nevada.

I actually think American Ale is Sierra Nevada Pale ale just relabled. It's not bad at all...i've bought a few six packs of it!

08rex

i like all the gents who put classy beers down. im a coors guy myself. and i dont mean that coors light watered down nonsense. im talking coors original. the banquet. anyone agree?

saabaru

i like all the gents who put classy beers down. im a coors guy myself. and i dont mean that coors light watered down nonsense. im talking coors original. the banquet. anyone agree?
Coors Original reminds me of golfing back in Cali. Agree on what? It being good? Not a huge fan of it. As I sit here drinking a nice Harpoon IPA.... But if you like it, keep drinking.. :eek:ccasion14:

saabaru

Ya i am deffently not a beer drinker closest thing i have to say Sparks. Give me a Grateful dead.
Isn't it a Grapeful Dead? Dangerous drink no matter what it is called though, bad ass hangover waiting...

ruggedman

Ya i am deffently not a beer drinker closest thing i have to say Sparks. Give me a Grateful dead.
Isn't it a Grapeful Dead? Dangerous drink no matter what it is called though, bad ass hangover waiting...
No it's like the band
default_smile.png

Deads and Iced T's make me want to hurl, instantly!

saabaru

No it's like the band
default_smile.png

Deads and Iced T's make me want to hurl, instantly!
Cleared up... Yeah, they make me want to hurl too... is it time for a beer yet?

rallyxi

Its got to be Guiness ...a pint of the black stuff as rad would say :eek:ccasion14:

then...

Harp

Shipyard Pumpkin Head

Monte Pythons Holy Ale

Delerium Nocturnum

Dang now Im thirsty!

saabaru

Last night, went to Oak Hill to grab some beer. They have been clearing out their summer beers, so picked up some Flying Dog Belgium for 3.99 a 6 pack. I bought 2, drank one(6), have 1(6) left. Pretty good beer, especially for under 5 bucks. 2 weeks ago I picked up Sebago Hefe for 8.99 a 12 pk.

Jimbo

My favorite beer is the one I happen to be holding at the moment. Really. I don't care - will drink (almost) anything.

That said, I will not drink Rolling Rock or anything with the name "Pete" on it.

saabaru

My favorite beer is the one I happen to be holding at the moment. Really. I don't care - will drink (almost) anything.

That said, I will not drink Rolling Rock or anything with the name "Pete" on it.
How about wine coolers? :eek:ccasion14: :laughing1: :laughing1:

Jimbo

Love 'em, but not as an appetizer or an entree. I drink wine coolers as a dessert to my meal of adult beverages. This practice started in my fraternity house, where many a young woman would bring their backpack full of Bartles and James and Jack Daniel's "sippers". In an effort to ease the future slampigs' burden, we would offer to store their liquid treasures in the community fridge in the kitchen of the house.

It would be easier for us to assume for the rest of the story that "community fridge" equals "late-night free adult beverage dispenser for brothers financially-challenged or inebriated past the point of common courtesy."

You would not believe how good a Seagram's Strawberry tastes after a night of drinking Bush.

ReZPunK

i was going to have to bust you for breaking Man Law, but upon futher review i think your explanation satisfies the law.

83. Under no circumstances shall any man drink wine cooler...ever...unless beer or liquor is completely unattainable. This includes anything (non liquor) fruit flavored that comes in a bottle.
carry on

that being said.....this Dogfish head punkin ale is fantastic.

saabaru

Alright Jim, we said. Now you are not a Frat Boy anymore, refrain from B&J or such drinks. :laughing1: :laughing1:

:eek:ccasion14: :eek:ccasion14: :eek:ccasion14: :eek:ccasion14: Again, way too early to be talking about beer......or not..

Latest posts

Back