New England Forest Rally 2012. 7/13-7/14

Stein

Stein
Congrats Dave!

I don't think I'll be helping this year either. I could, but then Clam Festival starts the next day and I won't be getting much sleep then either...

This was pretty awesome last year though...

Jimbo, are you heading a team again?

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Hey Tim--

Not going to be working NEFR this year, just lined up a codriving gig in the the Clearwater Designs Evo with Michelle Laframboise, it's gonna be one wild pony ride!
Awesome! You belong the the right seat.
default_smile.png
congrats.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Just filled out volunteer form. Glad to do again. But if anyone with a team needs good crew member I would also consider doing. Pm me for more info on my extensive professional car background. Have whole week off wish I had a car to enter myself!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Is it relatively easy for a first timer to find a place to park and find a spot to spectate?
If you sign up to be on the stage team you basically get a shirt, plaquard and a guided drive to a great place to park and watch a stage. Toss in a cooler with lunch, a few chairs, and you have a pretty awesome first rally experience.

Rallytech14

Being a spectator or even a volunteer for the rally is going to be difficult now...want to compete...must wrench...

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Volunteers still needed. Please consider helping out guys. It would be great to see a strong turn out for MS.

Two months away from now I'll be in Bethel.

Stein

Stein
You guys should all do this. Last weekend I helped out at the Oregon Trail Rally. I got to help build a super sweet chicane-filled corner on one of the stages, then I got to road block the third road going into that corner with my car.

05RSKID

im volunteering on friday and sat. this year and cant wait. I have never been to a rally so it should be a great time. Possibly looking to get a room but looking for people to split it with?

brighton

Rally Fluffer
im volunteering on friday and sat. this year and cant wait. I have never been to a rally so it should be a great time. Possibly looking to get a room but looking for people to split it with?
Look for a bunch of guys renting the dorm rooms. Cheap way to go. Or you could always camp out at the local campground. Thanks for volunteering.

Check out the link for local places to stay.(top of the page)

http://www.newenglandforestrally.com/workers/volunteer-announcements/

Last edited by a moderator:

05RSKID

It looks like I will probably be getting a dorm room if there still available next week when I have the money to reserve a room. Anyone on here want to join. They have rooms that sleep 5 and that sleeps 8.

Latest posts

Back