New England Forest Rally 2012. 7/13-7/14

05RSKID

were is a good place to stay for the rally? Looking for people to split a room at Sunday river but wondering were there might be a place cheaper. Cant afford to stay there if I cant find anyone elts to split a room.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
I always do the tent thing..at Bethel Outdoor Adventure. Hell of a lot cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Well I do have some mechanical experience, depending on what they are looking for I wouldnt mind giving them a hand. I'm not on that forum so is there another way to contact them?
http://usukracing.com/USUK_Racing/Contact.html

Mostly what you would need to do is move the service rig around, clean windsheilds, get food/drink for the driver/co driver and change out some tires occasionally. They tend to keep the car pretty tidy. Easy way to really get into the sport.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
I still haven't figured out what im doing for lodging, not too worried (last year I picked sleeping in my car to get a decent nights sleep one night) will be tough if I have the bike though. Working scrutineering this year, looking forward to seeing how that goes.

Tyler

I want to volunteer one of these years. I'll be coming back from Hawaii the week of, so I'm not even sure if I'll make it as a spectator this year ... maybe next!

brighton

Rally Fluffer
The list has been stuck at 38 entries for a few days.
We are up to 39! That is not bad at all. Last years total was 51.

Ctrl C, Ctrl V

"I know this is like preaching to the choir, and we've probably already pestered most of you about this, but the New England Forest Rally is only a couple of weeks away (July 13-14) and with new stages and new configurations of old stages this year, we’re going to need all the volunteers we can get to make sure everything runs smoothly. Unfortunately I’m finding that a lot of the experienced workers we’ve relied on the past few years aren’t able to make it this year, so we’re in need of your help.

As you know, you can’t put on a rally without volunteers, and I’ve been at rallies before where stages have been canceled due to a lack of workers. In addition too all the other goodies you normally get when you volunteer, this year there will be a Worker Thank You Raffle during the Saturday slopeside awards ceremony.

If you’re able to/interested in volunteering this year , even if it's just for one day, go to the sign-up page (http://www.newenglan..../sign-up-form/) and sign up AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. If you know anyone that might be interested in volunteering, PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG to them. Discount lodging is also available for workers, so let me know and I’ll send you the info. ([email protected])

Thanks!

Matt Kennedy

Chief of Controls

New England Forest Rally"

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back