The Official MS Bike Talk Thread - motors need not apply

ShagginWagon

We didn't find one dead-end trail there...although we went in with Rage's map - a BIG help. I think we're gonna take a run at Bradbury next Tuesday, in case anyone's interested.
I'd be happy to take out a casual STM ride to show how all the trails link up. We usually do both the hinckley and robinson stuff together. Just let me know when you want to go!

Runnah

Thanks for the map that will help!

Mike I'd be down for a hinckley park ride if you're up for it.

How about tonight
default_smile.png

ShagginWagon

I might be able do Thursday. What time you thinkin? I typically don't get home from work till 5:30ish.
Well, it'll be getting dusky by 7:30. So....5:45ish? Meeting at the lot off Highland Ave.

Work for everyone else?

Earlier start means more time on the trail! O0

mikebike357

i may have to bail for tomorrow too... popped my back again tonite pickin' up the baby... arghhhhhhh!!!! Trying the bourbon healing method at the moment.

Jimbo

would love to - however it appears that I have to wear pants to work. whod've thunk? so - tomorrow night it's off to buy pants. tuesday of next week, maybe? Bradbury?

ShagginWagon

Sounds like a lot going on!

I can't make it over the weekend, but next tuesday looks good for me as well. Either BBury or Hinckley. The RAGE guys will probably be doing either/both as well. You can find them on Yahoo Groups by searching for "Rage Portland"

PM or post when you want to go check out the trails- I'm happy to point you in the right direction.

Jimbo

Just confirmed with two buddies - Bradbury Mountain State Park, Tuesday 8/28, 5:30PM. We're all noobs, and I'm too stupid to be afraid...so I have a tendency to try stuff that's a little too tough. Anyone who wants to show, feel free. I don't know where Rage will be, and that's sort of a good thing until I learn more about the sport.

Jimbo

I can try for tuesday but there is no way I can make it from biddo to there by 5:30.
Sheesh, and to think some said your car was fast! Seriously, tho - if you know you'll be there at a certain time, maybe we can loop back to the lot and pick you. I don't know the park that well on two wheels (and have only hiked it once), so someone with more experience should comment on the feasibility of a "pickup run".

Runnah

Yeah it would be hard. Well first I'll see if I can go at all then I'll go from there. I'll just have to drive extra fast
default_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back