Not open for further replies.

Redline

"Search" is your friend.
default_biggrin.png

:
default_biggrin.png

TheNailman

Warcock
and for the record, i completely agree about some of the recent stuff. but i just choose to AVOID THOSE POSTS ALLTOGETHER
default_biggrin.png

Blue GT

Am I part of the problem as the "lighting grinch"??

This is one of the nicest forums i'm a part of, i guess i'm missing the point?

If it makes you feel any better i watched what i believe you are watching here over at 240sxone.com New members, new know it alls, old members sell cars and post on different boards, you know the basic life goes on and never stays the same sort of thing.

ReZPunK

problem is too many people are looking for respect for the car they drive, wah i have a fast car i need street cred. want respect? dont be a douche bag, that's all.

i like being here because i can talk to people that i normally see at a rallycross when we are not racing, or to share ideas and information with each other.

they are only cars people, get over it. want respect from me you just have to be nice to others. that is all, i dont have time for all the bullshit that starts in some of these threads.

dont want to get pulled over? dont ride with loud exhaust, dont speed on public roads, make sure all your ligths work daily and buckle up. if you get pulled over you probably deserved it.

period.

(had a shitty day and figured i would share it with you all)

Rightseat

ok STM ppl, here's the deal...no more moping about "how STM used ta be" !

we all love fast cars, subies in particular but also miatas, 911s, Gs, Zs and GTIs. Even
default_biggrin.png
:D
default_redface.gif
Evos...

most of us drive fast cars, or at least work on making whatever we have go faster

we love to shine em up and add as much bling as our egos let us get away with

we all love to stomp on de go pedal -- street, strip, dirt n snow.

we tend fly around corners and make our passengers/spouses/moms scream "slow the Fark DOWN!"

see...there's a lot in common here. life is simple, eh?

internalcombust

Wow this grew throught the day. My point was what redline outlined excactly. I don't care how much money someone makes, or how many mods they pay someone to do to their car, or how white their k-swiss sneakers are, or which hat they wear slightly askew, or how gangsta they think they are (in maine), all that shit is annoying and I am tired of it. We used to have fun, shoot the shit, have some good natured ribbing and help eachother with car stuff. There was a common interest bringing everyone together, subarus and having fun with them, not I'm smarter, faster, cooler, richer, or fuckin stupid gangsta bullshit baller than the next guy. >
default_wink.png
Eat it.

Ty Ty

ok STM ppl, here's the deal...no more moping about "how STM used ta be" !

we all love fast cars, subies in particular but also miatas, 911s, Gs, Zs and GTIs. Even
default_wink.png
;)
default_redface.gif
Evos...

most of us drive fast cars, or at least work on making whatever we have go faster

we love to shine em up and add as much bling as our egos let us get away with

we all love to stomp on de go pedal -- street, strip, dirt n snow.

we tend fly around corners and make our passengers/spouses/moms scream "slow the Fark DOWN!"

see...there's a lot in common here. life is simple, eh?
813444191_d28af182c8_o.jpg

Redline

Dear Carl,

How've you been? We should hook up sometime and do a garage day and shoot the shit and rib each other. I'll make sure to leave most of my bling at home, but I'll probably be wearing new(ish) sneakers, most likely white. I hope that's not too "baller" for the crew. :-*

Your friend,

-Redline

P.S. Mind if I bring teh wife and teh baybee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back