wtf happened around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilAsPie

Then the next instant some force of unknown car nature sucks the rear back down and you can feel the rear suspension biting again and the tire actually making contact with something. So you give it more gas, and those microseconds of uneasyness return immediately and you start the whole preocess over again in the same rippin turn.

Anyone ever get that feeling?
I think my force of unknown car nature hung out in the VW van a little too long one day... :'(

media2.jpg

mikebike357

Here's a trip in teh wayback machine...

Remember when we were comin' down the backside of Hurricane Mtn Rd and all caught air?

saabaru

I dig this site, seems like a good group. Don't see as much BS as you would on Nabisco, or vwvortex.. But I am one to ignor, and keep opinions that would cause issues to myself...

patsti

NitrousFed
F**king gay. Exactly why I never come on here anymore. One more douche to add to the list. Akina, next time you see a white wingless bugeye, gimme the finger so I can get out and drive your teeth down your throat. Have a nice day.
I think i just shit my pants laughing... This is the best post in a while... Thank you! nothing agains Akina but that's just good old funny shit

inski

I take that back, looks like there are a few of you who DO have panties to get in a bunch :-
Not me! Commando!
[tough guy] uh oh, gotta go. I'm cookin bacon, naked. [/tough guy voice]
default_redface.gif

So, the roads are wet, I have hockey puck tires. Should be a good ride home. IBTL

Lawdawg

Honestly, what I see is a lot of jealousy. Do you want to spend 40k on mods for a car? No, probably never even if you hit the lottery tomorrow. Do you resent someone spending 40k on a car when the economy sucks, gas is expensive, and you deem that a waste of money? Probably.

This resentment has proven independent of presentation, see: HDMLINIUM car for sale ad. Because someone comes in "e-thuggin" as it has been so eloquently put it, just makes them an easier target in the eyes of some. Appreciate the car and ignore the owner, it's that easy. If you can't handle that maybe you're not as much of an adult as you presume.

This isn't addressed to anyone in particular, but if you take offense then it's safe to say you were the target audience.
default_redface.gif
I agree with this post.. I actually have met some of the new people and they are very nice and are becoming friends with them. Some of the older members actually have been dicks to me for no given reason. I like many of the people on here (nigel this is not about you at all, I actually enjoyed meeting you so dont think I mean you cause you aren't a bad guy and would like to see ya at another meet to buy you a beer). I could careless of what people think of my car, that's why I spray paint my rims and beat the hell out of my sti and drove an 86 turbo bmw everyday when i could have driven pretty much anything

we all like cars so to the some of the older members you guys are the ones ethugging not the new people... they are actually pretty open to you guys. Take the 16inch shaft out of your ass and realize it.

and come on you all know that I have the biggest dick so stop fighting it... I wear a size 15 shoe and we all know what that means. Stop being so damn homosexual and get along.

I also wanted to point out that a lot of us are the same age and we are calling people kids who are actaully either older or within a few years of eachother...

Oh one more thing... Joel you are back! Dont ever leave me again!

the dick comment was ment as a joke even though infact it maybe true, no one post penis pictures, please just pm ditchbound with them I have nominated him as HEAD JUDGE.
Not sure what you mean by older members e-thugging. haven't seen it. ......... Now, some of the older members may not suffer fools--which comes with age and wisdom, but that's another matter....and from what I have seen, something something pot something kettle.... ah, nevermind

patsti

NitrousFed
a lot of people on here talk shit, for no reason. that's what Iam saying. (that my friend would be a Ethugging old members).

I personally am not a yo yo yo kinda person but I would rather that then some late 20's early 30s computer geek talking shit calling me a kid when Iam about the same age.

I think comments like this to stixxx are just stupid... and have no place in a new members post... how about nice car good to see you joined. Wish i could have a car like that rather then my current beater

wow....how much did those JDM "Rabbit" badges and "Hello Kitty" badges run ya? any WHP outta those?

:
default_smile.png

WASSSUP home-slice?! When you want to finish those roll-call decals give me a 'holla'.

I do all sorts of custom work with vinyl and magnetic panels. Let me know if you need anything done, biatch.
default_redface.gif

Yeah, I suck at urbanized BS-ing.

mikebike357

I think a lot of the "kid" designations are generated by posts by the "kids" which paint the picture that you are in fact a "kid". e-thuggin', schlong comparos, etc add to this. But who really gives a hoot?

I might be a lesbian. Where did I put my bunched panties?

Blue GT

We used to have a saying in the old umaine automotive folder, Andy can recall i'm sure "don't like it? Click the small black x on the upper right hand side of the screen"

Just get down with everyone e thug or not.

I second the penis pics to ditch bound, he has told me on more than one occaison he enjoys them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back