wtf happened around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
I have one question
default_wink.png

Why do ANY of you have "panties" to get in a bunch?
default_wink.png

There are only a few of us on here that should lay claim to that
default_redface.gif

Rightseat

I don't care how much money someone makes, or how many mods they pay someone to do to their car, how gangsta they think they are (in maine), all that shit is annoying and I am tired of it. We used to have fun, shoot the shit, have some good natured ribbing and help eachother with car stuff. There was a common interest bringing everyone together, subarus and having fun with them,
next time, please tell us what you REALLY think about gangsta sheet

all that aside, there is no reason whatsoever to stop coming here and to meets and to "have fun, shoot the shit, have some good natured ribbing and help each other with car stuff. There IS {minor edit} a common interest bringing ppl here -- subarus and having fun with them.

Impreza05

Wow I'm gone for 2 weeks and what "Testosterone spill isle 2". In the words of Rodney King "OUCH"! Maybe we need to all get into a couple of VW vans and ccchhhhiiiilll. Oh well it was worth a try,as you were. O0

inski

Lets talk about cars.

The edge?

That feeling you get when you're light in the back as you're rippin around a turn and just for a moment you think the rear end is going to go away on you. Then the next instant some force of unknown car nature sucks the rear back down and you can feel the rear suspension biting again and the tire actually making contact with something. So you give it more gas, and those microseconds of uneasyness return immediately and you start the whole preocess over again in the same rippin turn.

Anyone ever get that feeling?

katnip

the car is black. I swear
I take that back, looks like there are a few of you who DO have panties to get in a bunch :-

Trevor723

Honestly, what I see is a lot of jealousy. Do you want to spend 40k on mods for a car? No, probably never even if you hit the lottery tomorrow. Do you resent someone spending 40k on a car when the economy sucks, gas is expensive, and you deem that a waste of money? Probably.

This resentment has proven independent of presentation, see: HDMLINIUM car for sale ad. Because someone comes in "e-thuggin" as it has been so eloquently put it, just makes them an easier target in the eyes of some. Appreciate the car and ignore the owner, it's that easy. If you can't handle that maybe you're not as much of an adult as you presume.

This isn't addressed to anyone in particular, but if you take offense then it's safe to say you were the target audience.
default_wink.png

Runnah

Back in the day there used to be orange groves as far as the eye could see. Premium cost a nickel, WRX's had bug eyes and SWRT actually won rallies!

You damn kids and your ipods and interweb. >
default_wink.png

Lawdawg

^^^^^^ ;D Boy I must have missed some of said threads on here. Seems like a lot of pent up angst. Relax, back hand duker style...

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Lets talk about cars.

The edge?

That feeling you get when you're light in the back as you're rippin around a turn and just for a moment you think the rear end is going to go away on you. Then the next instant some force of unknown car nature sucks the rear back down and you can feel the rear suspension biting again and the tire actually making contact with something. So you give it more gas, and those microseconds of uneasyness return immediately and you start the whole preocess over again in the same rippin turn.

Anyone ever get that feeling?
I love getting butterfly s. IMO that how I know if I'm reaching my limit.

( some of you guys saw me last year with the S2000 A/xing.

Also at the Orono A/x in the rain with R-comps on the STI, ohhh man that was freaking fun )
default_wink.png

Rightseat

sheesh.

there IS a lot of pent up crap hereabouts.

what's the deal? One braggart logs on, spews some sheet, and people start jumping out of the STM tree like monkeys when a lion shows up. whatever happened to defending one's territory?

meanwhile, the regulars keep helping members (old and new) with tech questions, autox cheerleadin' rally news, waving to each other on the road. etc.

news flash: EVERYTHING DOES NOT SUCK

peace & love, I like the sound of climbing into that VW van for a chill session. who's got one that actually runs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back