2011 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=Lobstah=-

Hurry up guys, i need a calendar for my garage wall
default_biggrin.png

Stein

Stein
I want to get someone who knows what they're doing to take a few of my car. Wheels are finally on it.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Hammer on the lug wrench do it?

Just look at what other people did to take nice car pics. The angle they used, the lighting they're in, etc. And do the same.

Stein

Stein
Hammer on the lug wrench do it?
Just look at what other people did to take nice car pics. The angle they used, the lighting they're in, etc. And do the same.
Nope, I had Dad jump on it while I yanked up on the opposite side. Made sure the nut-buster was jacked up so that I didn't damage the nuts.

what about a picture of Car #689 Turner/Sockalexis for the calendar?
I second that notion.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Have you guys been just sending in one pic, or more than one for a selection?

scoobiesforlife

i need to find my camera and try to get a pic of my outback, even tho shes kinda old and been beaten on, its a good one to remember the older subie days

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
hey I'll buy one.

I am wondering what the genre is..

going for subaru commercial pretentious..?

like a wrx in a january ice storm posing an inch off the ground all waxed with a super model?

default_idk.gif

I wonder, and wait for answer... as the 85-87 EA dual range tractor trailer subes are 24-26 years old in 2011...(middle year gains quarter century in 2011)

default_smile.png

love to see that in a january shot.

default_banana.gif

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
May email is retarded and won't let me send any pics. Any way I could send them in a pm?

Carter

Administrator
You can try to pm them to me, or if you have flickr or something you can do it that way. The larger the pic the better. Deadline is now two weeks. You can send as many pics as you want and the admin/mod team will weed out ones that won't work e.g. Too small, poor shot etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back